For those who love dogs.. what do you like about dogs?

Smanty

Tourist
In my last post where i asked "Horses or Dogs" approximately 210 people said dogs while only around 150 said horses so now this post exists lol

Anyways i love dog cocks and how their around my size and easy to fuck

I guess it’s really kind of hard to say. I am also attracted to horses, but different things attract me to horses than with dogs.

Largely, their scent, the way they move, watching their muscles move under their skin, their immensely expressive eyes, and their fantastic personalities, among many other things.

My attraction to horses and dogs goes far, far beyond fap material, a walking cock, or a warm wet hole.

So much about them is great. Their physical stature and athleticism, how they show emotions, pure desire to just want to be with you, unconditional love, loyalty, affectionate, trusting, willingness to go anywhere with you at any time, good listeners, soft fur, popcorn feet, no ability to be embarrassed (yea i'll just lick my asshole in front of the party! lol), always having a great time as long as they are with you, and doesn't speak human so its all body language for communication. I also really like how by design they could be quite a dangerous animal, yet the vast majority would never use that ability to hurt anyone except in self defense.

So much about them is great. Their physical stature and athleticism, how they show emotions, pure desire to just want to be with you, unconditional love, loyalty, affectionate, trusting, willingness to go anywhere with you at any time, good listeners, soft fur, popcorn feet, no ability to be embarrassed (yea i'll just lick my asshole in front of the party! lol), always having a great time as long as they are with you, and doesn't speak human so its all body language for communication. I also really like how by design they could be quite a dangerous animal, yet the vast majority would never use that ability to hurt anyone except in self defense.
I was thinking that very same thing you said last about dogs being potentially dangerous by design just last night while playing with my girl. I was looking at her newly grown adult choppers idly while she was play biting my hand, and then it suddenly occurred to me: “If this dog really wanted to, she could break all my fucking fingers right now.” 😮 Pretty sobering, when you think about it.

Well for me i love all there different personality's not one is the same. The funny stuff that they do too wile playing with other dogs like some dogs are good at retrieving balls where others are not or some hate water where other's love it. The way that they sleep in the most funny places like (plant pots) I once thought I lose me dog and then there she was under her bed not on top of it lol. Sleep dreaming or falling out of the bed all u see is legs up in the air after the bump so funny lol.

To me sex with a dog is the ultimate in hedonistic sex; you offer yourself, he takes you. There is no small talk or awkwardness, he fucks you and that's that; a simple primal fuck. Plus they have those marvelous tongues, there's nothing better ❤️! Also, dogs have long prolonged orgasms which triggers long multiple orgasms in me.

Last edited:
Dogs are just amazing creatures whats not to love about them. Except for the fact that they don't live a long time I hate that about them.

Their muscular build is the aspect I like the most from them, and sometimes their eyes, that is what makes them look so majestic, in my opinion.

To me sex with a dog is the ultimate in hedonistic sex; you offer yourself, he takes you. There is no small talk or awkwardness, he fucks you and that's that; a simple primal fuck. Plus they have those marvelous tongues, there's nothing better ❤️! Also, dogs have long prolonged orgasms which triggers long multiple orgasms in me.
I agree with you regarding the natural way it happens. We play, he gets aroused which makes me aroused, I present and he takes me. It’s almost a part of our play, and it is natural and easy. No talking or asking.

I love how you describe this

Aside from simply having more opportunities with dogs than horses, I find it easier to communicate with a dog. I'm most aroused when I know that my partner is enjoying it too, and dogs are very good at telling you both when they want it and that they like it. I'm also a lot less scared of being trampled by a dog.

Perfect assessment! Exactly the way my gf described it

Back