• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

For the males what is your favorite animal pussy

For me it's which ever one is in front of my face hah! It's really hard to choose a favorite they are all so attractive in their own ways. And honestly my answer will change depending on my mood or the situation. Right now, I think a mare's pussy would probably be my pick.

So far, goat.
Cows would be my second best.
But, i have yet to experience horse and canine vagina.
I have a feeling that canine vagina would probably be my favorite once i try it, but only time will tell.

I've only experienced dog vagina so that will be my default pick. I like a lot of vaginas so I'll narrow my other choices to pig and horse/donkey.

Canine absolutely. The grip and the way it feels silky yet massages and swallows in your entire length during her orgasms in ways you could only imagine until you experience it! Hands down the best sex you'll have. I've yet to try a mare. But I feel like it would be less tight in comparison. I've heard many claim over the years it's similar to the feeling of a humans vagina. Not the same but similar

Back