• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fisting/Stretching

I started practicing anal gape less than a year ago and I have love it, still can't take massive ones like some ppl, but I able to handle some really big. Basically with plugs and dildos, or few objects.
Nice stuff, i wish i could gape, no matter how big i go i still cant do it

Nice stuff, i wish i could gape, no matter how big i go i still cant do it
You probably already tried but I think a good start is keep using a plug during the day, not only during sexual activities, and then gradually increase the size

You probably already tried but I think a good start is keep using a plug during the day, not only during sexual activities, and then gradually increase the size
Funny you say that.... ive just ordered new plugs with a t end so i can wear them all day, i should be able to start with thw biggest i think

I love when my Daddy fists me 🙈 His hand is so big compared to mine, I'm surprised it can fit inside me eventually. I squirt so much when he does it, I love him using his arm to fuck me and bruise my hole. I feel like such a good girl when he uses a knotted dildo and fucks me with the knot, it makes me feel so fucking full. One of my favorite feelings.

I love when my Daddy fists me 🙈 His hand is so big compared to mine, I'm surprised it can fit inside me eventually. I squirt so much when he does it, I love him using his arm to fuck me and bruise my hole. I feel like such a good girl when he uses a knotted dildo and fucks me with the knot, it makes me feel so fucking full. One of my favorite feelings.
Thats awesome

So jealous of daddy rn

Comecei a praticar gape anal há menos de um ano e adoro, ainda não consigo aguentar uns enormes como algumas pessoas, mas consigo lidar com uns realmente grandes. Basicamente com plugs e dildos, ou alguns objetos.
I'm addicted to watching videos like this

I love fisting a woman especially when she loves it

I started practicing anal gape less than a year ago and I have love it, still can't take massive ones like some ppl, but I able to handle some really big. Basically with plugs and dildos, or few objects.
I love anal gape

I've tried to have my ass fisted a couple times after stretching it a bunch but I was never able to actually fit a fist in there, it wasn't painful or anything it just seemed like my skin wouldn't stretch anymore lol. I've never tried fisting or stretching my pussy though.

Back