• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fisting/Stretching

fatknots

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
How many of you are into it? Whether its giving or receiving, dildos and plugs or random objects, vaginal or anal?
I personally am quite into it, love stretching myself with my large toys and fisting myself (abit awkward, never can get the right angle), id love to be fisted by someone and to have the opportunity to fist/help stretch someone else.
Whats everybody's elses thoughts?

I could answer this better if I had been fisted let alone stretched.
I want to get a k9 dildo for a start.
I feel like getting multiple toys and working my way up to a horse dildo. At that point i imagine its better then fisting..

I could answer this better if I had been fisted let alone stretched.
I want to get a k9 dildo for a start.
I feel like getting multiple toys and working my way up to a horse dildo. At that point i imagine its better then fisting..
Thats exactly what i did, started with e regular dildo then went up from there, plugs and other dildos now my main toy is an xl chance

Ive been fisted before.

Now Im out of practice and need to start using some toys again. Stretching out isnt too much work

How many of you are into it? Whether its giving or receiving, dildos and plugs or random objects, vaginal or anal?
I personally am quite into it, love stretching myself with my large toys and fisting myself (abit awkward, never can get the right angle), id love to be fisted by someone and to have the opportunity to fist/help stretch someone else.
Whats everybody's elses thoughts?
I would love to be pegged with a large strap on and cum hand free!

Ive been fisted before.

Now Im out of practice and need to start using some toys again. Stretching out isnt too much work
I havent been fisted by anyone. I have self fisted a couple of times. I have been playing with toys for quite a few years now however I am out of practice now. Its hard to find the time to stretch as life gets in the way. Ive had many toys throughout time but kept upgrading and disposing of the used ones that wasnt body friendly. The largest diameter plug Ive managed to take was 3.25". This was a tight stretch at the time. As I havent hard time to stretch in recent times I feel that 3" may be the maximum size I will be able to take now. I dont really want to go larger than that anymore. I have self fisted a couple of times but as per fatnots previous comment it is difficult to get the angle of the wrist right. The body wasnt built to be awkwardly twisted like that. It is an interesting feeling with the fist inside you and its amazing how soft your anal passage actually is. I still have some silicone toys but would love to find some time to use them again.

Last edited:
Back