First timer, need help/opinions. Any advice/information would be very much appreciated.

Cooper22z

Tourist
Such an overshare for a first post, sorry in advance. -- Main questions are at the bottom if you dont want to read the back story.
Looking for people willing to share as much knowledge as possible.

I was not sure where this post should be so it is in 2 places, I do not think that is breaking the rules, but i can remove if need be in one of the sections. General Discussion + Zoophilia and Bestiality Sexuality. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I am looking for people who are patient and willing to give their opinion's and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, advice etc. I have been part of this website for a few months, but I've been into zoophilia since i was 16 years old.
I apologize for how lengthy this will be, but i cannot thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to read it,

A little back story: This is always something i hated about myself and i have beaten myself up due to the shame. I used to try to pray it away as a young kid, it was that bad. It has tortured me and i felt evil / wrong for feeling the way i did. People always told me i had "magic powers" because i was so good with any animal, even wild ones... i loved to connect with nature. BUT.. This made me feel even worse because i had attraction to certain animals and it made me feel disgusting.
Anyways, I am now 28. I have just come to terms with ACCEPTING this part of myself early 2023. I was sick and tired of hating myself for it and i needed to accept this is part of who i am. I would NEVER force any being against their will, and it is a normal thing to feel. Just like sexuality is a spectrum, i feel as if this is the same. I still feel shame with the matter, but i hate myself a whole lot less. I fully accepted that 1. I am a furry and 2. am a zoophile.

To get to then point of this post: I would like to have an intimate experience with my dog IF she was interested. BUT there is one thing that is holding me back... I have very bad OCD along with health anxiety, anxiety/panic disorder.

Now to give important details, again i apologize for the length of this but it is important to understand the background, and i ask you to have an open mind and not immediately tell me to fuck off or give up.
I used to not be able to even kiss someone. I would panic about getting stds, diseases, germs etc. I have been in therapy my whole life battling OCD and Anxiety since i was 6 years old. I could not even HUG certain people or i would have horrible health anxiety.

As time went on and i got older + therapy..i was able to hold hands, dance at parties (didn't want to be sweat on or other stupid thoughts that made no sense, just irregular ocd thoughts), cuddle, and have physical touch with people. (cuddling was a huge milestone).

The when i was 18 i had my first kiss, and i didn't panic. I was so in love that it didn't create a reason for me to obsess... so weird. But then more therapy and exposure therapy as well for other issues and i became comfortable with kissing. I have only kissed 7 people in my whole life span so far. I've had sex with 3 people. The first time i had sex i got tested 5 times because i kept obsessing i had an STD. I literally have made myself SICK from stressing. IT WAS BAD.

Then when i was 23, i progressed to the point where i was comfortable with sex as long as the person didn't do anything with someone for 3 full months and then got tested so i knew for sure there were NO risks. (I also would NOT have sex unless i was in a committed relationship).

At my current age i can do most normal people things. I still have bad anxiety and health anxiety. I still battle ocd. I do obsess over health related things often still, sometimes i get haunted by health thoughts for 1-2 weeks.. annnnddd... do i think i have cancer and that im dying like once a month??... yeah.... but it used to be so debilitating that i couldn't even live. So I've come SUCH a long way.

But as i get older i want to experience a dog so badly. I have lost so much of my adolescence due to my mental disorders and i would hate for it to take away EVEN more. But i never want to take a risk that would end my life early, so i dont take to make any life altering risks. I have grown up with dogs and have had beautiful bonds / connections with them but never took the romantic step.

So far in the last 2 years i have let my dog lick my pits, thighs, MOUTH (huge for me). I did freak out for the first 3 months and took a break. But then tried it again and became okay with it without freaking out. Articles on here have also helped me GREATLY. I have also worked with letting her sleep in the bed with me.. i just do a paw cleaner first. But i know her privates/paws etc are touching my sheets and BOY do i think about the germs yes. But do i obsess.. NO! which is so cool. It sounds dumb, but this is a huge win for me. sometimes.. just sometimes.. i dont clean her paws OOOOOOOOOOOO im bad... haha. AGAIN,. huge win for me.

TO finish this ESSAY. I dont want to let my disorders control me and prevent me from having an experience that ive dreamed of since i was 16. **Unless there is a huge risk that can end my life early... then ill gladly leave it as a dream. But i ask you to not just shut me down and say give up, keep it a dream JUST due to my disorders... I have overcome so much and come so far. I know i can with this too, AS long as its safe and i cant get something life long or that would end my life early. I understand there are ALWAYS RISKS.. But i would love to find some comfort in the basic things below

Having knowledge and hearing stories etc helps put my mind at ease. My goal is to hopefully do the licking aspect and i would forever be fine with that.

So,
1. Does anyone have any tips on how to ease into this with my disorders in mind. A way to expose myself little by little without panic..

2. **LICKING: IF my dog is up to date on all vaccinations, doesn't eat poop, and is healthy.. Could i get a disease from letting her lick my ass/penis. I want to let her lick me so badly, but i fear diseases. I read up on the article with brucellosis (terrified me) and other zoo diseases. Are there any illnesses that i can catch strictly from her *licking* these parts of my body. She has licked my open wounds (freaked me out BUT i have gotten through it) and i take it is pretty similar to that since its an open area on my body that goes internal.. but i may be wrong. She also licks me all over my face and in my mouth which ive learned to be comfortable with and ive been okay health wise. Licking is the main thing i would want to do with her.

3. Fingering: My dog often humps, she even gets wet from just normal belly petting and things like that. What's the best way to ease into this so i know she is FULLY comfortable?? ALSO: how risky is it for me illness / disease wise. I know the disease above could apply since its vaginal secretion but what are the odds? I dont want to do this and then freak out. I like to be aware of any and all risks. I don't think ill ever be able to have full sex due to my fears (even though it would be an amazing experience) but i am fine with the two above. I am happy to read ANY knowledge on sex as well though.

4. Are there any life long diseases you can get from the two things listed above 1 & 2?. i wont be fence hopping, with any other animals etc. Just my own healthy, well fed dog. I do take her for WALKS often but i don't let her sniff or eat random poop. She has 2 dog brothers that live here as well but i would just be with her.

5. Any stories, opinions, advice on all of this. Please try to be understanding of my situation. All my life people told me i couldn't do things that i do now. I even run 2 successful businesses that nobody thought i could do when i was younger. So don't give up on me.

Please do not hit me with judgment on a disorder that i cannot control. I still want to have enjoyable experiences.

If you can help me put my mind at ease with the points above and share knowledge.. it would mean the absolute world to me.

Thank you so so soooo very much to anyone who has read this far. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read this and reply. <3
Seriously, thank you.

P.S Now that i have finally had the courage to post this / face this head on, ill finally be active and start posting more on here <3333

2. Could i get a disease from letting her lick my ass/penis.
Highly unlikely.
3. Fingering: My dog often humps, she even gets wet from just normal belly petting and things like that. What's the best way to ease into this so i know she is FULLY comfortable?? ALSO: how risky is it for me illness / disease wise.
It is more likely that the dog gets something from you.
5. Any stories, opinions, advice on all of this.

Highly unlikely.

It is more likely that the dog gets something from you.

Thank you for this response. I appreciate you taking the time to list all of these out for me. I have read through the "health of critters and you" and one of the others -- thats what sparked some anxiety. I will check out the others links as well right now and educate myself.
But regarding #2.. is there anything i should look out for? That is something i would like to start with because its something she tries to do to me but i never allow it. Im trying to work past the fear but i want to understand any risks with licking and how much of a risk it is. Does it have the same effect as her licking me directly in the mouth? Same with my open cuts on my hands and stuff? Or is it different still.

Your dick is not an open wound and any bacteria getting into your urethra are regularly washed out when you piss.
To lower any risk of catching anything, you can learn how to brush dog teeth and wash your dick when you are done.
But I have been licked like this for years even by a dog with pretty bad mouth hygiene and no brushing and I never had any issues.
If these problems were common, you would see many more people mentioning such issues.

I quite regularly taste various portions of my girl dog, and vice versa, with no issues thus far. 🤷‍♂️

If you mind what she’s up to, then you should be good. Basic hygiene on both parts, and all that.

Your dick is not an open wound and any bacteria getting into your urethra are regularly washed out when you piss.
To lower any risk of catching anything, you can learn how to brush dog teeth and wash your dick when you are done.
But I have been licked like this for years even by a dog with pretty bad mouth hygiene and no brushing and I never had any issues.
If these problems were common, you would see many more people mentioning such issues.
I know, i was just trying to relate it to that because its a different way the dogs saliva would be entering my body. Orally, cuts/wounds, urethra, even anus. I try to connect things in my mind to say "Okay well this has happened and ive been okay so if this is similar, i should be okay too" type thing. The goal is to work towards putting my mind at ease with the licking portion so i can work the courage up to doing it without obsessing and making myself crazy. Thats why im trying to understand all risks involved and how big of a risk it is so i know if its worth it or not etc. Anything to help put my mind at ease.

Watching this post from a female point of view. Hope everything turns out well for you.
Thank you🙏

I quite regularly taste various portions of my girl dog, and vice versa, with no issues thus far. 🤷‍♂️

If you mind what she’s up to, then you should be good. Basic hygiene on both parts, and all that.
How many years have you been doing it? No issues at all, regular / yearly bloodwork done as well? I appreciate you sharing with me and yes hygiene is crucial with any partner :)

Thank you for this response. I appreciate you taking the time to list all of these out for me. I have read through the "health of critters and you" and one of the others -- thats what sparked some anxiety. I will check out the others links as well right now and educate myself.
But regarding #2.. is there anything i should look out for? That is something i would like to start with because its something she tries to do to me but i never allow it. Im trying to work past the fear but i want to understand any risks with licking and how much of a risk it is. Does it have the same effect as her licking me directly in the mouth? Same with my open cuts on my hands and stuff? Or is it different still.
u should practice teeth brushing with ur doggo - it keeps her maw in good health and reduces bacteria if u are afraid of them - a win win for both
(use special dog toothbrush and paste just look in google or YT)

just relax and let it happen, i wont allow my dog to lick my butthole because then when u kiss later u dog ur kissed ur own ass xD not my thing

for genitals i would clean both urs and doggos before playing (very mild soap or dog soap otherwise just water or baby safe products ( but not the ones with oils or scent)

good hygiene is always good benefit for both of u

and for licking private parts u set the rules on which place and such - set boundaries or she might try it in public or on other humans and so on

I know, i was just trying to relate it to that because its a different way the dogs saliva would be entering my body. Orally, cuts/wounds, urethra, even anus. I try to connect things in my mind to say "Okay well this has happened and ive been okay so if this is similar, i should be okay too" type thing. The goal is to work towards putting my mind at ease with the licking portion so i can work the courage up to doing it without obsessing and making myself crazy. Thats why im trying to understand all risks involved and how big of a risk it is so i know if its worth it or not etc. Anything to help put my mind at ease.

Thank you🙏

How many years have you been doing it? No issues at all, regular / yearly bloodwork done as well? I appreciate you sharing with me and yes hygiene is crucial with any partner :)
Long enough to have contracted something, if there was something. She is regularly vaxxed, dewormed, and vet checked.

From a mental point of view... How about a first step starting fingering using (well lubed) thin gloves?

That will "protect you" and free your mind so you'll be able to center in doing the right moves with her and her reactions.

Just an idea 🤷

u should practice teeth brushing with ur doggo - it keeps her maw in good health and reduces bacteria if u are afraid of them - a win win for both
(use special dog toothbrush and paste just look in google or YT)
Perfect, I have a doggy tooth brush. I use the toothpaste that came with it. Do you have any toothpaste recommendations ?
just relax and let it happen, i wont allow my dog to lick my butthole because then when u kiss later u dog ur kissed ur own ass xD not my thing
LMAO, true! I just don’t think I could go past licking so I’m trying to understand my options but I don’t want to only focus on satisfying myself either. She’s the one who’s always initiating it and I reject her and feel so bad
for genitals i would clean both urs and doggos before playing (very mild soap or dog soap otherwise just water or baby safe products ( but not the ones with oils or scent)
Is it okay to use a wash cloth? One with soap and one just water
I only fully bathr her once a week because she has sensitive skin
good hygiene is always good benefit for both of u

and for licking private parts u set the rules on which place and such - set boundaries or she might try it in public or on other humans and so on

Thank you so so SOOOOO much for taking the time to write this out :)

Long enough to have contracted something, if there was something. She is regularly vaxxed, dewormed, and vet checked.
And you have never had ANY health issues from this ?
And yes, my dogs are all up to date with all things vet related as well so that puts my mind at ease a bit too

I get really bad skin infections all the time, (esp boils in the pubic area) so much so I have to be on a once daily antibiotic for the foreseeable future (as I tried to see if I could go off them, but ended up getting an infection literally a week after stopping). I have mild OCD (mostly in the form of OCD harm, but I do have this urge to wash my hands twice after going #2 in the bathroom. Once to get anything off, and the second time to actually get them clean).

My dog's licked my ass and my "man cave" when I didn't know he had a roundworm infection, and I never got it. Honestly, it's more scare than anything. As long as you're not immunocompromised, pee afterwards, wipe up, you'll be alright.

As for the dog, if you want to clean her first, there's wipes made for dogs bodies, or rinse-less shampoo, but I doubt the latter will taste any good lol.
As for toothpaste, I use the arm and hammer dog toothpaste in the vanilla ginger flavor. My dog loves the taste, and his breath smells amazing afterwards.

What about her getting any diseases from you though? Gotta think both ways before crossing the street. 😉

I get really bad skin infections all the time, (esp boils in the pubic area) so much so I have to be on a once daily antibiotic for the foreseeable future (as I tried to see if I could go off them, but ended up getting an infection literally a week after stopping).
Oh no’ I’m sorry to hear that! What do you think started the issue ? Did you battle it from childhood ? do you think it’s from an animal?
I’m surprised you were even able to let a dog around those areas with a condition like that, I think I would have passed out haha. Kudos to you !
have mild OCD (mostly in the form of OCD harm, but I do have this urge to wash my hands twice after going #2 in the bathroom. Once to get anything off, and the second time to actually get them clean).
I’m sorry that you also battle OCD. It’s such an irritating disorder and takes a lot of time to get past the mental hurdles and break rituals.
How did you work towards doing things with animals with your ocd if you don’t mind me asking. ?
My dog's licked my ass and my "man cave" when I didn't know he had a roundworm infection, and I never got it. Honestly, it's more scare than anything. As long as you're not immunocompromised, pee afterwards, wipe up, you'll be alright.
Thats good to know. I appreciate this info. I have a relatively good immune system. I just weaken it at times during times of huge stress. But if I ever did anything with anyone I would always shower immediately after and pee. So I’m with you on that part lol
As for the dog, if you want to clean her first, there's wipes made for dogs bodies, or rinse-less shampoo, but I doubt the latter will taste any good lol.
Good to know, I’ve seen a couple of brands.
As for toothpaste, I use the arm and hammer dog toothpaste in the vanilla ginger flavor. My dog loves the taste, and his breath smells amazing afterwards.
Oooooo I have to check this out! I have one and the flavor smells foul and she doesn’t like it lolol

Thank you for sharing so much information and sharing knowledge you have as well !

What about her getting any diseases from you though? Gotta think both ways before crossing the street. 😉
Very true! Thankfully I know I am clean in all fields. Low body count + double testing to ensure I am safe. I take care of myself, stay great with hygiene etc.

But it’s always important to understand both sides
Also gives me fear of fence hoppers for that specific reason lol

Back