First Experience Canine

F

FitFreak1

Ive had about a year now to learn more about the zoo community, more importantly, safe practices for both humans and companions. I felt it was enough time to understand enough about why Ive had the feelings and thoughts I’ve been having throughout most of my life. I did research and started to make some friends in the community and simply just started asking questions and would listen to their stories and input. All of that helped me understand as well as accept my urges to finally move forward with actually experiencing an interaction, specifically a beautiful, year and a half male shepherd and his owner. He guided me through the process and explained pretty much everything, the dos and don't and made me and the canine feel very comfortable throughout. I only went as far as the canine was comfortable with due to being introduced to a new person and in a different environment than his own. The most exciting moment for me was when I was able to hold his knot between my two fingers and it felt incredible! I couldn’t believe how big and hard the knot gets! I got a taste of ejaculate, and the smooth texture of his penis against my tongue. Finally, the owner helped me slide his penis into my ass up until the knot, I wasn’t ready for the entire thing just yet. Overall, it was such a fascinating and eye opening experience I’ll be doing again really soon. He’s agreed to meet again with another one of his companions, a much more experienced (and larger) male! Unfortunately no photos or videos were taken, but I will document it on my next encounter and post some content!

Back