Finally got a dog!!

ciscorox

Tourist
Finally after years of dreaming a got a dog that isn’t neutered. He’s an Anatolian/Great Pyrenees/german shepherd and he’s just the sweetest dog. He’s only about 9 months old so I don’t think he’s ready for a much but I want to make sure we start off our relationship perfect. I have noticed that when he sits or lays down his cock will pop out some and he doesn’t seem to mind at all. Tips?!

Since they are big breeds I would recommend to start blow him first by letting all the cock out fully grown and then see for yourself how to make the next steps and how you can take him properly so he can knot you and fuck in the right hole.
Put an analplug so he doesnt go for the wrong hole position yourself to his cock and let him take you and also try to get an hold on his legs so he doesnt get away and pull out his red rocket.

Finally after years of dreaming a got a dog that isn’t neutered. He’s an Anatolian/Great Pyrenees/german shepherd and he’s just the sweetest dog. He’s only about 9 months old so I don’t think he’s ready for a much but I want to make sure we start off our relationship perfect. I have noticed that when he sits or lays down his cock will pop out some and he doesn’t seem to mind at all. Tips?!
Lucky You! I hope you find him a great companion and sex partner! And hopefully, you'll share the vids or the story with us. Start slow..... handling his cock so he gets used to it being touched. But make sure you set a scene - so he knows when it's ok to play / fuck and when it's not. Most say make sure he knows when you're totally naked is ok, when you're not it's not - but every situation is different. Might be when he sees you on your knees, etc. I hope it works out well for both of you!

If you want actual advice then the Educational and How to's section is where you should be looking ( https://www.zoovilleforum.net/forums/how-tos-and-educational.10/ )

But one thing I would reccommend is focus on actual training more then sexual stuff. That mix is big powerful breeds that need proper training, leadership and guidance.

(Pictures of the puppy if its not too intrusive or has anything that can be recognised would be appreciated 😅 - If your comfortable with that)

If you want actual advice then the Educational and How to's section is where you should be looking ( https://www.zoovilleforum.net/forums/how-tos-and-educational.10/ )

But one thing I would reccommend is focus on actual training more then sexual stuff. That mix is big powerful breeds that need proper training, leadership and guidance.

(Pictures of the puppy if its not too intrusive or has anything that can be recognised would be appreciated 😅 - If your comfortable with that)

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 328
Definitely let him get older and become an adult first. 9 months is still a puppy, and the bigger breeds need more time to mature. How much does he weigh? The focus now should be on training and bonding with him. Best time to establish the routine and boundaries and expectations is right after you bring him home. Good luck!
Maybe 60-70 lbs. he’s not as big as I thought he would be but I’m not disappointed 😊

German shepherd and Pirinees... depending whose activity he inhered that can be fun. ouchie 🤣

9 months is fun time. Playing, destroying, training... do not get mad whatever happens. They settle from 1 year old and up.

Oh, and the pink tip showing, no problem at all. It happens when they are attentive or anxious. It is a "normal" feature and it does not even imply any sexual stimuly or urge.

German shepherd and Pirinees... depending whose activity he inhered that can be fun. ouchie 🤣

9 months is fun time. Playing, destroying, training... do not get mad whatever happens. They settle from 1 year old and up.

Oh, and the pink tip showing, no problem at all. It happens when they are attentive or anxious. It is a "normal" feature and it does not even imply any sexual stimuly or urge.
THIS

Some breeds will "show pink" anytime they sit straight up. Sitting that way pushes the ospenis (bone) out thru the end of his sheath. If he sits and rolls to one side the pressure isn't there and he won' show pink.

Yay congratulations! We can’t imagine not having our doggies!

Lots of bathing and grooming to get him used to you touching him in his "privates". If you delay starting touch him when he's old enough for it to be sexual, it can freak him out. If you've been handling him from now until he's sexually mature (18-24 months old) then he won't be freaking over unexpected touches along with sexual stimulation.

Curious how it is all going.

Lots of bathing and grooming to get him used to you touching him in his "privates". If you delay starting touch him when he's old enough for it to be sexual, it can freak him out. If you've been handling him from now until he's sexually mature (18-24 months old) then he won't be freaking over unexpected touches along with sexual stimulation.
This is great advice. Of course no sexual stuff till they are mature, but definitely groom, clean, handle the "private areas" regularly of a maturing pup. Its not just getting them ready and open to the idea of having a sexual relationship later on, but also for health reasons where you need to take care of things as they pop up and to not have your dog freaking out that you touched a place you never touched before. It is good advice even if you aren't a zoo just in case something happens health-wise with those areas and you need to take care of them.

Back