Finally after 20 years…the fetish itch is scratched

knotinme9891

Tourist
I (f40s) have a dog fetish that began at a young age. 20 years ago I was fucked by a yellow lab and it was incredible. The cum pouring out of me is something I will never forget. I then ignored the urge for 20 years. Until this week, when I was finally again fucked the way I’m meant to be - on all fours, on the floor, mounted and humped by a dog. I still have the scratches. Having a dog thrust inside of me is heaven. I drip just thinking about it. I can’t wait to do it again. Lucky my new friend lives nearby

I (f40s) have a dog fetish that began at a young age. 20 years ago I was fucked by a yellow lab and it was incredible. The cum pouring out of me is something I will never forget. I then ignored the urge for 20 years. Until this week, when I was finally again fucked the way I’m meant to be - on all fours, on the floor, mounted and humped by a dog. I still have the scratches. Having a dog thrust inside of me is heaven. I drip just thinking about it. I can’t wait to do it again. Lucky my new friend lives nearby
Fuck that's hot 🔥 lucky you! I'm dreaming of the day I can suck a freshly knotted pussy dry. Enjoy

Congrats

Super hot! Please share more updates!

That is so awesome, congrats and enjoy! Was excited to be rehoming a new male myself this weekend, sadly got a call last weekend though he had already been rehomed so back to waiting and looking I guess...

Lucky bastard!! Seriously though congrats on fulfilling a long journey.

I've been looking for 20+ years myself so you give me hope.

:)

I (f40s) have a dog fetish that began at a young age. 20 years ago I was fucked by a yellow lab and it was incredible. The cum pouring out of me is something I will never forget. I then ignored the urge for 20 years. Until this week, when I was finally again fucked the way I’m meant to be - on all fours, on the floor, mounted and humped by a dog. I still have the scratches. Having a dog thrust inside of me is heaven. I drip just thinking about it. I can’t wait to do it again. Lucky my new frie
That is a long time for foreplay 🤭

Congrats! Im glad you got to experience it again.

It’s been WAY too long for me since I’ve been filled with doggy cum!! I miss is to badly 😭

Back