• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fill out your about me!!

probably been said before but still I'm just trying to further raise awareness πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Reading a post from an interesting person is great and everything but I'm finding 99 percent of the time i see someone make a great post and I go to see more about them on their profile and it's nearly blank or completely blank!!!

come on guys let's fill out our "about me" section
🐾🐾🐾 let's be open with eachother πŸ€—πŸ€—
Mine is all filled in 😊

1. 99% of users don't read it, don't know where it is.
2. In the case of limited profile viewing, the About section is not visible.
3. If you are not looking for human partners, why should you write anything there.

If we want a solution to this, this area is visible even with a limited profile page and put an About button on the tab that appears on the avatar.
It is likely that this requires too much programming knowledge in Xenforo, so it will not be implemented.
It was also not possible to disable the Follow function.

View attachment 583211
That'sm my case...I'm not allowed (beat's me) to have a visible profile...When I click on the "About" it's only: Following, Followers and Trophies...

[Q I am part of that 1% that does read it It is not visible to those who do not look for it. And if you are looking for animals, remember that they do not come here, it is humans who are here. UOTE="MashaSobaka, post: 2688521, member: 255686"]
1. 99% of users don't read it, don't know where it is.
2. In the case of limited profile viewing, the About section is not visible.
3. If you are not looking for human partners, why should you write anything there.

If we want a solution to this, this area is visible even with a limited profile page and put an About button on the tab that appears on the avatar.
It is likely that this requires too much programming knowledge in Xenforo, so it will not be implemented.
It was also not possible to disable the Follow function.

View attachment 583211
[/QUOTE]

probably been said before but still I'm just trying to further raise awareness πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Reading a post from an interesting person is great and everything but I'm finding 99 percent of the time i see someone make a great post and I go to see more about them on their profile and it's nearly blank or completely blank!!!

come on guys let's fill out our "about me" section
🐾🐾🐾 let's be open with eachother πŸ€—πŸ€—
Mygod, fine, not that i do great posts but to troll everyone

I only troll such users who are detached from reality.
I bring them back down to high ground, and they get upset with me.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
haha I've noticed this πŸ˜‚

I for one really appreciate your grip on reality and willingness to share it with others xD

Alright this was amusing to read through. I didn't refuse to fill out a profile for second life for 10+ years just to cave now though!
In all honesty might fill it out I just popped up in here today and am just looking for threads to post in so I can exist here

Alright this was amusing to read through. I didn't refuse to fill out a profile for second life for 10+ years just to cave now though!
In all honesty might fill it out I just popped up in here today and am just looking for threads to post in so I can exist here
lmao yes we got 1!

Our about me section is all filled in, still doesn't stop people from trying to get in my girls pants, or get us to travel across the country for something we aren't looking for 🀣

here's a thought though... from the other side of this topic. what if you left your about me relatively mysterious, so that it was more fun to discover those details in individual conversations.

Back