Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

Vored = full pussy insertion? Wow, I'm ignorant. I thought it meant another thing.

If that's the case, I'm hoping to get vored one day. :)

Vored = full pussy insertion? Wow, I'm ignorant. I thought it meant another thing.

If that's the case, I'm hoping to get vored one day. :)
vore is just like, being inserted into someone elses body. so like, this is one example but, theres also the classic "being eaten" one, theres ones where things are pushed into the tip of someones cock, etc. if one living thing ends up enveloped in another living thing for the purpose of sexual pleasure, thats vore

Her
or him XD
nubless and toothless (how to train your dragon and etc) drawn by tricksta

Thats one beefy rabbit.
Yeah, he's also really good when it comes to asskicking... Given, the story in those games is simple and straight forward, but the gameplay is quite nice. The game doesn't use any HUD to give you directions or an indication about your health, you have to track your injuries and use intuition instead. The game utilizes kind of a martial arts fighting system, but there are also swords and daggers you could pick up and slash with them or throw them. And fight choreography isn't scripted either, the game use ragdoll physics to make fights quite dynamic. Gives a really satisfying feeling to the fights.

But yeah, he's quite badass. He doesn't need weapons to kill opponents, if he has to kill them, that is. I kinda want his bad ass though. ^-^

vore is just like, being inserted into someone elses body. so like, this is one example but, theres also the classic "being eaten" one, theres ones where things are pushed into the tip of someones cock, etc. if one living thing ends up enveloped in another living thing for the purpose of sexual pleasure, thats vore
I love cock vore unbirthing where the 2ndary character enjoys it at 1st but finds out they are being cock/pussy snacks. (Excuse my language) lol i shared something about myself there :eek:

Back