Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

I think just about everyone has nutted to her.

definite nope.

i'm sure i already replied to this thread somewhere, and i can't think of anyone specific atm besides amaterasu from okami, but there are a lot of fictional non-human mammal characters i'd love to have some fun time with, anthro and "feral" alike, but mostly feral.

definite nope.

i'm sure i already replied to this thread somewhere, and i can't think of anyone specific atm besides amaterasu from okami, but there are a lot of fictional non-human mammal characters i'd love to have some fun time with, anthro and "feral" alike, but mostly feral.
Agreed. Jessica Rabbit ain't sexy - She's nothing but a caricature of what sexy is imagined to be by someone assigned to work the concept for a laugh.

Agreed. Jessica Rabbit ain't sexy - She's nothing but a caricature of what sexy is imagined to be by someone assigned to work the concept for a laugh.
She certainly was no crush of mine either. But I guess she had her fair share of admirers somewhere. But yeah, the word "everybody" doesn't really fit here.

Lady Amalthea, only as a unicorn though.

View attachment 158586
Just PLEASE, not the depiction from The Last Unicorn... <eyeroll> That was so pathetically lame that I don't have sufficient negative words to articulate how badly done it was.

Should hardly be surprising, I guess, since the Rankin-Bass treatment of almost everything they've ever touched related to fantasy material is infamously horrible. They didn't step outside that mold even a little with their handling of The Last Unicorn. Hell, they even managed to butcher The Hobbit when they tried to adapt it! Smaug as a weird cat-head stuck on the end of a fancied-up brontosaurus neck attached to a lizard-thing with wings was just plain depressing.

ALF ... and I think he'd be fine with it. :)

“If I can restore a man's dignity by climbing on his back, I say go for it.” – ALF (season 2, episode 11: Hail to the Chief)

There was a similar thread of this kind on Beast Forum. I didn't know where else to put it. Being a zoo site, I am mostly thinking of fictional animal characters you would want to have sex with. Either from animated movies, cartoons, anime, video games, etc. If you can't think of any animals then humans or other fictional characters are fine as well.
Judy Hopps is always my goto
Or Lola from the original space jam

Back