Fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I strongly love titfucking and cumming on/between tits...
As well as running a creampie train on a woman with men and dogs ? I love anal and doubled penetration, especially switching between holes after a shower <3
I just want to use and abuse a woman and her holes with as many cocks as she could handle.. and more!
Sounds fantastic. So hot! Cunt dripping with men and doggy cum.

It's a bit of a taboo one (and something that should only be done irl with the utmost trust and care), but a huge fantasy of mine is being drugged and passed around at a party, unable to resist as I'm taken advantage of~
Wow that's heavy.

It's a bit of a taboo one (and something that should only be done irl with the utmost trust and care), but a huge fantasy of mine is being drugged and passed around at a party, unable to resist as I'm taken advantage of~
I don't have an interested in being drugged but like the idea of being restrained and blindfolded for a night an used by all.

Breastfeeding: sucking on breasts and drinking breastmilk
Creampies: cumming inside vagina
BBW: larger women
big breasts
big butts
Threesomes (MMF/FMF)
Creampie gangbangs (sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths/etc)
Urethral sounding
Piss play: getting to piss inside a woman's vagina or pissing on her vulva, and letting her piss on my genitalia while we're in mid-coitus
Sex with a pregnant woman
Sex with a woman that just took a creampie from a dog or a stallion (sloppy seconds)

into : creampie, sloopy second / pussy licking /3some,4some / doll sex / exhaust pipe fuck / exhibition, out door, public show / mud play / food sex , fruit fuck / all kind of hole that guys can fuck ex. banana tree, vaccum machine, or sneaker.

Other than the obvious...

I'm into incest roleplay. Not real incest. I love it when my wife calls herself "momma".

Not really anything else that would reach "fetish" status but rather "preference". I like it when women have hairy vaginas and armpits, as long as it's not out of control. It's really pretty to me.

Other than all that I guess I'm pretty standard. 👍

Zoo: Watching (helping) a beast mount a woman for her first time (or hundredth time); missionary or doggy style, as long as they both want it; listening to her moaning/screaming with pleasure while he takes her; curious about trying for a DP

Aside from zoo: confident women who like to be controlled in private, good little girls with dark desires, age play, tying her down and eating her out until it becomes torture, anonymous encounters

Zoo: Watching (helping) a beast mount a woman for her first time (or hundredth time); missionary or doggy style, as long as they both want it; listening to her moaning/screaming with pleasure while he takes her; curious about trying for a DP

Aside from zoo: confident women who like to be controlled in private, good little girls with dark desires, age play, tying her down and eating her out until it becomes torture, anonymous encounters
i'm not judging or anything here, just curious. isn't it just a very specific voyeurism fetish and not really "zoo" thing if all you want is to watch/listen?

Big balls, butts, hyper, pokephilia, long tongues, rimming, feral "quite alot" this is mine, though im not sure if some off these counts as kinks

i'm not judging or anything here, just curious. isn't it just a very specific voyeurism fetish and not really "zoo" thing if all you want is to watch/listen?
Not precisely, according to at least one researcher. In the excerpt from a study posted on this site, “zoophile voyeurism” (or microscopic zoophilia) is itself a form of zoophilia, as listed below:

Massen (1994, p. 57) proposed that there were nine basic forms of zoophilia, and added that often several of these forms occur in combination:
1) incidental experience and latent zoophilia,
2) zoophile voyeurism (also called mixoscopic zoophilia),
3) frottage (Massen 1994 described this as physical contact as source of pleasure),
4) the animal as a tool for masturbatory activities,
5) the animal as a surrogate object for a behavioral fetishism (such assadomasochistic practices, sexual murder, etc.),
6) the animal as fetish (fixation on one specific kind, breed, or individual),
7) physical contact and affection,
8) the animal as a surrogate for a human sex partner, and
9) the animal as deliberately and voluntarily chosen sex partner.This list is not exhaustive in its description of types and motivations,and especially zoophilia and zoo sexuality need to be investigated further.

Link to the study: https://www.zoovilleforum.net/resources/new-insights-into-bestiality-and-zoophilia.42/

Well, as previously stated, I love assuming the role of a gentle goddess/mommy dominant. I am also very much into kittenplay, licking/biting/scratching, impregnation, ball worship, extremely sensual blowjobs, pegging/rimming, pissing/being pissed inside of, having sex with complete strangers, gloryholes, and having adulterine (unfaithful on their part) sex with my presently-matured childhood bullies.

I have mentioned this in other threads....fetish is really a huge part of what turns me on with an animal. No fetish with people.....just animals.
Horse saliva, love to wear bridles...love the feel of a sweaty bridle on my face with the warm wet bit in my mouth after a ride. Horse sweat....love horse pee, enjoy the feel of fresh horse manure the morning after.....cold and wet against my cock....all these things can be done while masturbating....
Enjoy wearing a dog collar to bed...hear the jingle of the tags...just like my dog...
I really feel connected.

I'm bi. Love wearing my rubber chlothes and my dogmasks. have some heavy industrial waders, 4 big dildos, 4 butt plugs (2 with a knot) and of course a huge tail plug. my newest toy is a fucking machine.
have a decade of experience with bdsm as top/master for women and also love piss and sucking guys big cocks deep throat and drinking their cum. also love squirting girls and drink all of their juices. semi public sex also is a great turn on. love edging and vac pumping my cock to an enourmous size using weed and poppers while talking about taboo things. u see, quite normal stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back