Fetishes that roll over into Zoo

WestOzCpl

Zooville Settler
Have just been discussing this with my partner as she’s been noticing some kinks or fetishes of hers that she’s experienced and enjoyed immensely in a more conventional setting with other people, and that while some things just slipstream directly in for her no questions asked like creampies and cumshots. Has the desire and want for that straight away but has a lack for things like being dominated and used or having older guys involved that she’s felt so strongly for in recent months. I think she’ll feel like she’s just loved getting dominated and owned by a dog after her first go but she doesn’t know that yet. Just got me thinking what other people bring and incorporate to their zoo sex lives that just ✨ work ✨

I actually go first and say my huge foot fetish and what a rush it is purely for my viewing pleasure when women use their feet on a knot and not sure if it’s the same thing but I do enjoy the scent of puppy paw pads 😂😂

Have just been discussing this with my partner as she’s been noticing some kinks or fetishes of hers that she’s experienced and enjoyed immensely in a more conventional setting with other people, and that while some things just slipstream directly in for her no questions asked like creampies and cumshots. Has the desire and want for that straight away but has a lack for things like being dominated and used or having older guys involved that she’s felt so strongly for in recent months. I think she’ll feel like she’s just loved getting dominated and owned by a dog after her first go but she doesn’t know that yet. Just got me thinking what other people bring and incorporate to their zoo sex lives that just ✨ work ✨

I actually go first and say my huge foot fetish and what a rush it is purely for my viewing pleasure when women use their feet on a knot and not sure if it’s the same thing but I do enjoy the scent of puppy paw pads 😂😂
This will vary greatly from person to person.

Dominant Dog/ Sub woman
cuckoldry
public play, voyeurism, exhibitionism
light bondage ( collars, leashes, etc..)
Petplay

are a few of mine that translate into the zoo aspect

I'm sure I could think of others but those are the first off the top of my mind

This will vary greatly from person to person.

Dominant Dog/ Sub woman
cuckoldry
public play, voyeurism, exhibitionism
light bondage ( collars, leashes, etc..)
Petplay

are a few of mine that translate into the zoo aspect

I'm sure I could think of others but those are the first off the top of my mind
I just don’t think anyone gets a say with dogs dominating a woman 🤣 that is just the way it is and I felt in the 3-20 minutes our husky spent in my girlfriend staring in my direction he owned my woman, my lands and my titles and I only watched so I guess I got dominated mentally and cucked by him at the same time. Two things I don’t enjoy and don’t do without some zoo in the mix anyway 😂😂

Yep both of us have just added public exhib and vouyerism as must try and seamless transition

And the light bondage is a fun one more so just props though can’t have anyone too restricted I don’t reckon

I’m sure I’m not the first person to make such a bad simile but we tried dogging a couple times and one night she ended up folded in half like a deck chair so her back end got pushed out the window and her arms head and legs stayed in the car and after a third guy pulled out she had no support and eventually fell ass first and her inertia when she hit the ground pushed all the cum and air out from inside and sounding like the biggest snot loogie fro
You throat hitting the pavement so we’re in stitches picturing that but replacing her with a dog for dogging 😂😂

I just don’t think anyone gets a say with dogs dominating a woman 🤣 that is just the way it is and I felt in the 3-20 minutes our husky spent in my girlfriend staring in my direction he owned my woman, my lands and my titles and I only watched so I guess I got dominated mentally and cucked by him at the same time. Two things I don’t enjoy and don’t do without some zoo in the mix anyway 😂😂

Yep both of us have just added public exhib and vouyerism as must try and seamless transition

And the light bondage is a fun one more so just props though can’t have anyone too restricted I don’t reckon

I’m sure I’m not the first person to make such a bad simile but we tried dogging a couple times and one night she ended up folded in half like a deck chair so her back end got pushed out the window and her arms head and legs stayed in the car and after a third guy pulled out she had no support and eventually fell ass first and her inertia when she hit the ground pushed all the cum and air out from inside and sounding like the biggest snot loogie fro
You throat hitting the pavement so we’re in stitches picturing that but replacing her with a dog for dogging 😂😂
I guess I should clarify on the Dom/Sub part!

I mean the Dog/Him not just dominating her in bedroom but also in other parts of life. Which of course is why it's fantasy because that's hard to do in reality.

Back