Female looking to reach out for friends and chat!

petite-pony

Citizen of Zooville
Hey there ZV!

Hope this isa llowed here honestly.

I made an into post right when I joined when I'm really looking to reach out a little.

I'm looking to talk to others about our fantasies and experiences and really anything else at all! I'm just looking for more zoo friends, especially females but wouldn't turn down men at all. Just looking to reach out and share. Really interested in talking to horse people. :)

I promise I'm friendly and I don't bite!

I'm open to chat, though I don't really have many stories or whatever. I've pretty much only gotten attention from other dudes on here, which I don't mind, but not what I'm into. lol

Welcome to the forum. I think it's safe to assume that the majority of people here are male (me included), but anyway, just a hello from a fellow horse lover :)

Yeah they aren't kidding, even the females I think are usually guys lying...
The guys are all cool here mostly though' I'm 39yo male with live in zoo girlfriend. I'm always looking for new zoo friends.
Hit me up sometime

Female looking for friends. Well that's rare. I wish you luck. You can always check my profile in your spare time.

Hey there ZV!

I made an into post right when I joined when I'm really looking to reach out a little.

I'm looking to talk to others about our fantasies and experiences and really anything else at all! I'm just looking for more zoo friends, especially females but wouldn't turn down men at all. Just looking to reach out and share. Really interested in talking to horse people. :)

Hello! I‘m a new member, and I‘m female as well! It‘s lovely to meet you and everyone else! DM‘s are open for anyone who wants to chat ^–^

Hope you make some friends and anyone else interested my DMs are open for anyone to also make friends with

Hey there ZV!

What fun is it if you don't bite a little

Hey there ZV!

I'm a gay guy. I work around horses, so if you are interested in knowing anything about them, I know a little.

For instance, horses respond to the same energy you project. If you run or lurch at them, they mimic the same energy, so this causes them to start running. If you are tense, they are tense and therefore might bolt. If you are relaxed, they are more likely to be relaxed. Remember, they are herd animals: if they are herd-bound with another horse, they must never be separated unnecessarily from their herdmates, or they can panic or rebel: there are procedures for breaking them of this, but I am not trained on them. If you can befriend the "dominant" horse in a herd, then you can usually befriend the rest of the herd, and ironically, the dominant horse is sometimes, although not always, easier to approach due to the dominant horse being braver, more perceptive, and frankly more insistent on being the first to taste a new source of food. The more aggressive horse is not always dominant but sometimes just agitated and frustrated, so don't get this confused with dominance: the more dominant horse actively "runs" the other horses and demands that they follow but might also quietly break up fights if other horses are getting too rowdy. Getting kicked by a horse often results in you needing reconstructive surgery or needing parts of your skeleton replaced with metal: keep that in mind, so you understand the importance of learning how NOT to get kicked. Talking to a horse in complete sentences and talking to them as if they can understand you tends to calm a horse significantly: you don't know you are doing it, but when you start talking as you do to humans, your eye-contact and your body-language tends to be more inviting and evokes more trust, regardless of whether the horse actually understood a damn thing you were saying. You are dealing with an animal that has an olfactory system larger than your arm: heavy perfume might not be welcome.

I welcome being contacted privately if you would like.

Last edited:
Back