Female dogs biting your cock?

zoofreak1

Zooville Settler
Yes that's the question.
Anyone here experienced a "little" too horny bitch biting/nibbling with her teeth on your penis?
I have experienced it twice, both with very horny females that really want my cock. It's very annoying, (and it hurts) instead of licking me off, they start to nibble.

So what to do about that ?

I have a similar issue in that my girl likes to clean me up after sex, but that's when I'm still pretty sensitive and it's not the most pleasant sensation to be getting licked just then. I haven't done anything about it because I'm afraid to dampen her enthusiasm about sex in general. I'll throw that problem in with this one, if anyone has any suggestions.

You say ouch and move back which is basically the automatic reaction when this happens. :D
The dog will over time understand that this hurts.
Of course this takes time and can no be applied in the situation where you are fucking some else's dog you are looking after.

From what I understand it's more likely to occur if you still have your foreskin, such as myself.

I have ran into this issue with my newfie girl. However it only occurs after sex when she's having her post orgasm zoomies. She'll get a little too excited while cleaning my member and ended up snagging my muscle stick hood with her teeth. It's only ever happened twice, and yes, it drew blood both times. I don't think she exactly means to do it, or doesn't necessarily understand that this action hurts. But my solution to the problem is about as simple as simple can be, after we have sex I'll enclose my penis in my fist only letting the very tip of the foreskin poke out. She'll lick my fist, do a handful of spins, and clean herself. Afterwards it's no longer an issue.

Otherwise, if you're just trying to get her to lick you off to orgasm, the easiest solution might be to yelp when she does it and then face away from her. Eventually she'll get the message that this action hurts, but that's IF you're willing to put your penis in harms way. One thing I might suggest is to enclose your penis in your hand and over time gradually poke a little more of your penis out of your fist. But as soon as it looks like going to, or does, nibble, yelp and turn away.

Back