Fem Dog Anatomy Pics from ZV1

(my thanks to the original poster)

View attachment 789

View attachment 790
In response to the disclaimer at the bottom “no animals were harmed in the making of…”
But I bet they were pleasured! 😂

Thanks for posting, I learned some stuff from this.

I’m curious about the evolutionary advantage of the urethra being located inside the vagina. Seems like it would cause issues but maybe it helps keep the vagina clean 🤔
Beautiful and intriguing indeed.

I’m curious about the evolutionary advantage of the urethra being located inside the vagina. Seems like it would cause issues but maybe it helps keep the vagina clean
Well after today I think I leaned something… my girl had dirt all up in her vulva and I couldn’t get it out/was worried about pushing it in. I took her for a walk and she peed. I checked her again and it was totally clean! Good girl hahaha!

Maybe a stupid question. When a male mate with a bitch. Is the knot extending in the vulva area when the tie or is it inside the vagina part?

I've seen that too, it was interesting.
"The Human Body" Robert Winston. The episode "An Everyday Miracle" shows a woman having an orgasm from inside her vagina, with the cervix dipping into the vaginal canal. Maybe this is the one you remembered? (It also shows ejaculation from inside the man's urethra to the head of his penis.)

Appreciate whole thread. my experience mostly with human men so my interest in female dogs means vaginal genital anatomy is not super familiar to me. Helps to get the general idea. looks like my inexperience women humans might even help, no ignorance based on pre-expectation

A lot of people don't know exactly why female dogs can take well equipped male dogs but not humans with a smaller penis. The diagrams shown in this guide and also the other anatomy focused guide don't show why, but this one does. I suggest pinning this somewhere easy seen. I found it on https://veteriankey.com/vulvar-discharge/

During mating a dog's penis goes past the vaginovestibular junction unerect, becomes erect and knots while inside, and then gets blocked from coming back out by a ring of muscle around that junction. Since only the dog's unerect penis passes through the junction it doesn't need to be very wide. A human needs to pass though erect because they don't have a penis bone to keep them stiff.

Wow! Thanks. In my early days I ignorant of how it was possible. Then I thought most dogs smaller than most men. Then saw real size lengths in other sources so was less concern. Until this post I worried about risk to female for breed size. Now I see risk there but for your reason.

Can the risk be reduced? Is there known sizes of human that can be taken by known breeds?

Back