Favorite tv show and why?

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
I wanna see feedback of what i should watch that isnt the equivalent to 2 old Men talking in a bar for the whole series. Just only talking about their day.

I watch garbage tv so I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who wants something engaging. I like Married at First Sight and 90 Day Fiancé. Both silly train wreck reality tv shows.

One of my favorite shows is breaking bad. While I don't agree with drug use I found it to be interesting and thrilling. Also walking dead is a good show. I don't have cable anymore but there are a lot of good shows on netflix.

One of my favorite shows is breaking bad. While I don't agree with drug use I found it to be interesting and thrilling. Also walking dead is a good show. I don't have cable anymore but there are a lot of good shows on netflix.
"Heisenberg" 1st time used was my favorite part

Stargate SG-1. I like the lore, I like the actors, I like most of the writing. It was also on the air from the time I was nine until I was nineteen, so I pretty much grew up with it.

What we do in the shadows.
It's just as good if not better than the movie and how often does that happen?

It's a tossup between Seinfeld and Andy Griffith.
Andy Griffith just harkens back to such a simple time in a simple place, funny lines, funny characters.
I've seen every episode of Seinfeld so many times, I can say the lines right along with the show, and I still always watch it.
(I know you're thinking, "Gee, Kristy, get a life, will ya?")

Firefly, Stargate SG-1 and Eureka.
I love all of these. I'm a bit of a sci-fi junkie myself. Mandalorian is ramping up to be pretty good too. The Orville with Seth MacFarlane. The Flash, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Agents of Shield, X-files. A bit older but Dexter, Fringe, Sons of Anarchy are also a must for binge watching. If you can find it Kyle XY is probably my favourite. Seinfeld, Friends and Big Bang Theory for non-sci-fi stuff. ...just off the top of my head. On a side note, I'm into UFO shit, so in recent years, I spend a lot of time on the History 2 channel.

P.S. I hear a modern Stargate SG-1 and Dune series are in the works. Yay!

Last edited:
I have 2 shows I bet not many watch that I love.

Legend of the seeker
Merlin

I don't watch much TV, but I enjoyed the new Wednesday however, also south park is great

Rick and Morty. It has some episodes that show raw emotion. Plus I can relate to some of the characters.

As a TV nut, it hurts that I, currently, have so little time to watch. I've been slowly working my way through "Downton Abbey" and loving it. If I just want something on in the background, it's Seinfeld, since I've seen every episode many, many times, and still enjoy having it on.

Back