Evolution thousands of years from now

Cross species pregnancy evolution of thousands of years?

• Yes

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Never

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Who cares it’s hot to fantasize about

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
I’ll post in fantasy since I think I’ll get yelled at if i post in discussion thread. And forgive me if this is more of a question/fantasy rather than story. But do y’all think if humans and animals (dogs,horses mammals in general) keep mating for the next couple to a couple hundred thousand years, will evolution allow cross species pregnancy? Like imagine society is cool with this, and a long lineage of female from the same family( passed down from generation to generation) fuck with animals for the next thousands of years. Will evolution allow it?

In the entire time mankind has domesticated animals do you know how many new species or successful hybrids we have created?

It would be such an interesting thing to be able to carry a litter or even lay viable eggs as a human. Some of my favorite fantasies are the result of Poképhilia, which usually allows for such crosses to happen.

I really, really want to make a centaur with a beautiful mare very badly. Moral reasons hold me back but I’m still desiring to try I my wildest wettest dream.I penetrate and cum inside a detailed mare replica vagina or anus at least twice a day every day even though I love my wife, my sexual attraction to horses is so incredibly strong.

I didn’t intentionally seek this attraction either. When my gorgeous quarter horse mare went into heat when I was young I saw her tail lifting, her curvaceous thighs and beautiful diamond shaped vulva flex and leak this really good smelling musk.

I looked at her beautiful backside and my penis just stiffened for her in my jeans not even touching it and this was well before I even knew what sex was or had an ejaculation. I was just naturally aroused by my beautiful mare. My penis was often stiff around her and I didn’t know why that was.

Since that time women with thick legs and butts as well as mares have been my most erotic pleasures.

Recently as my sexy big bottomed blonde wife knows about my horse attraction, she bought a butt plug with a long blonde palomino horse tail attached to the end of it and inserted it into her bottom bent her mare shaped booty over for me and pulled the blonde horse tail to the side….

I jumped up right behind her so fast on the bed doggystyle or (horsey style) and guided my “ponyman” up curved 7.75” banana shaped penis to her vulva and plunged my dick deep into her vagina and pumped into her big booty while holding onto her mare tail butt plug.

The sweet Carmel sweat Musk smell of her vagina the bump in her vaginal canal wall from the butt plug and the feeling of a mares tail on my skin drove me wild as moments later I found myself ejaculating into her pussy hungrily and forcefully!

I can ejaculate my sperm at times 3-5 feet in distance if really aroused and I’m pretty sure that I shot cum ropes up into my big booty blonde wife’s vagina that forcefully.

If it wasn’t for her cervix and uterus taking the blast I would have spurted my seed into the roof of her mouth! Lol!

It was an experience I’ll never forget. She drained my balls so fast with her mare like booty and horsetail. To this very day I don’t know honestly if I’m attracted to women with big sexy, curvy butts because I’m attracted to mares, or if I’m attracted to mares because they remind me of women with big sexy bottoms?

My first boner that I can remember having while awake was to my beautiful quarter horse mare. It’s just the way it was. I can’t explain it. Maybe this is an evolutionary adaptation? Horses and humans have very similar genitals and I have a strong sexual urge to breed with and cum into mares! There must be a reason for this?

Attachments

• 2F3B1F9D-9BE1-4460-A00D-7A63E3C1C040.jpeg
    2F3B1F9D-9BE1-4460-A00D-7A63E3C1C040.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 16
I really, really want to make a centaur with a beautiful mare very badly. Moral reasons hold me back but I’m still desiring to try I my wildest wettest dream.I penetrate and cum inside a detailed mare replica vagina or anus at least twice a day every day even though I love my wife, my sexual attraction to horses is so incredibly strong.

I didn’t intentionally seek this attraction either. When my gorgeous quarter horse mare went into heat when I was young I saw her tail lifting, her curvaceous thighs and beautiful diamond shaped vulva flex and leak this really good smelling musk.

I looked at her beautiful backside and my penis just stiffened for her in my jeans not even touching it and this was well before I even knew what sex was or had an ejaculation. I was just naturally aroused by my beautiful mare. My penis was often stiff around her and I didn’t know why that was.

Since that time women with thick legs and butts as well as mares have been my most erotic pleasures.

Recently as my sexy big bottomed blonde wife knows about my horse attraction, she bought a butt plug with a long blonde palomino horse tail attached to the end of it and inserted it into her bottom bent her mare shaped booty over for me and pulled the blonde horse tail to the side….

I jumped up right behind her so fast on the bed doggystyle or (horsey style) and guided my “ponyman” up curved 7.75” banana shaped penis to her vulva and plunged my dick deep into her vagina and pumped into her big booty while holding onto her mare tail butt plug.

The sweet Carmel sweat Musk smell of her vagina the bump in her vaginal canal wall from the butt plug and the feeling of a mares tail on my skin drove me wild as moments later I found myself ejaculating into her pussy hungrily and forcefully!

I can ejaculate my sperm at times 3-5 feet in distance if really aroused and I’m pretty sure that I shot cum ropes up into my big booty blonde wife’s vagina that forcefully.

If it wasn’t for her cervix and uterus taking the blast I would have spurted my seed into the roof of her mouth! Lol!

It was an experience I’ll never forget. She drained my balls so fast with her mare like booty and horsetail. To this very day I don’t know honestly if I’m attracted to women with big sexy, curvy butts because I’m attracted to mares, or if I’m attracted to mares because they remind me of women with big sexy bottoms?

My first boner that I can remember having while awake was to my beautiful quarter horse mare. It’s just the way it was. I can’t explain it. Maybe this is an evolutionary adaptation? Horses and humans have very similar genitals and I have a strong sexual urge to breed with and cum into mares! There must be a reason for this?

Attachments

• A7E0D399-CC04-4C38-A90E-417087FE8866.jpeg
    A7E0D399-CC04-4C38-A90E-417087FE8866.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 27
I want to be between her bottom and that wall she’s pushing back into with a stiff Bomber! 😍

Attachments

• 623C8E38-6194-4C4C-B24E-656784EB84CF.jpeg
    623C8E38-6194-4C4C-B24E-656784EB84CF.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
Will evolution allow it?
No. Humans have had sex with animals since they were domesticated, but it is likely that among the wild animals, they had sex with the tame individuals even before that. Yet no hybrids were born. And based on our biological knowledge, this cannot happen in the next 15000 years.
Okay, fantasy...

There also is no evolutionary advantage in making this happen.
This topic has been debated to death in dozens of threads and there is no point in rewriting all the arguments on why it makes no sense biologically.

You can't just bang two species together for thousands of years to make them fit. This is not how evolution works.

I'm not sure how you think evolution works, but solely using evolution, that's not gonna happen. However, assuming humanity doesn't go extinct or have a technological reset, and taking into account the constantly accelerating speed of technological, medicinal, and scientific advancements that have been happening in the last century or two, I would be extremely suprised if the technology to hybrize distantly related species didn't exist in a thousand years.

I’ll post in fantasy since I think I’ll get yelled at if i post in discussion thread. And forgive me if this is more of a question/fantasy rather than story. But do y’all think if humans and animals (dogs,horses mammals in general) keep mating for the next couple to a couple hundred thousand years, will evolution allow cross species pregnancy? Like imagine society is cool with this, and a long lineage of female from the same family( passed down from generation to generation) fuck with animals for the next thousands of years. Will evolution allow it?
Generally no, unfortunately. Two animals become distinct species once they can no longer breed with each other and produce viable offspring. This occurs when the two animals are too different genetically. If humans and animals continued to attempt to breed it would not change anything due to them already being different species (and I think becoming a new species relative to another animal is irreversible). Now mutation and chance could affect this, as nature is not perfect and “accidents” can happen, but if fertilization was to occur it is very likely the pregnancy would fail. But if evolution on its own can’t allow cross species breeding, perhaps human can in time. We might be able to do some fancy gene splicing in the future and be able to artificially combine the genes of a human and an animal or “force” a cross species impregnation. Who knows what the future holds.

Back