Evolution gone wrong?

lexnek

Lurker
Whenever you read about evolution it's always the same bits of information, species A evolved this way to survive and all of these changes ensure their species continues.

In the case of humans, lots of people seem to agree that our biological internal clock for wanting children is a result of our evolution to force us to continue existing as a species, there's just a tiny little problem I've been thinking about lately.

Why is it that dogs ended up evolving the perfect penises for women instead of human men? One would think that at some point the humans would also develop their own knot but no it's the dogs that have the fantastic tools for us. What gives?

Dogs don't have the perfect penis for women. It feels better with a dog if one is a zoophile, but evolution did not create the knot to be good for human women, but to mate with each other.

None of that makes sense. Nothing about the k9 parts are explicitly designed for us. We just happen to enjoy them. Considering pleasure seems to be more important in todays age over everything else. We are quite lost as a species in my opinion.

This is mostly meant as fun banter, I should has added that in the first post, now that I think about it, a lot of countries seem to be struggling with their populace numbers lately, I wonder if we are going to hit our peak anytime soon

Why is it that dogs ended up evolving the perfect penises for women instead of human men?
This is up there on the list with:
- Boars will visibly bloat you up.
- Dogs penetrate the cervix and fill up your uterus.
- A dog will fertilize you.
- Dolphin ejaculation is like a water jet cutter.

weird that most animals that reproduce via sex have similar equipment. if you try hard enough, an orca penis is also "perfect shaped" for a human vagina...

why would human males develop knots? human vagina is physically unable to hold a tie (with btw also makes your "perfect" assessment wrong).

Back