Everyday live with our Animal companions

Harald20

Lurker
Hi everyone I'm new on this forum and I would be interested to hear your everyday live with your animal companions. For example how you start your day, what you normally do after work and what kind of romantic relationship you have.

I myself don't have animal companion yet, but I'm interested having a husky bitch that I could share my life with.
Thank you for your answers

An average day starts with us waking up, out for a quick potty break and then breakfast. While I get ready for work, the dogs tend to nap. After breakfast has been digested, it's out for some fetch and another potty break before work.

They get another outing midday and then another meal. They tend to rest throughout the day, but occasionally they get into play sesssions with each other.

At the end of the workday, it's another outing and fetch; sometimes it's a walk to explore. We spend perhaps half an hour or so burning off energy and we practice training throughout; recalls, finishes, waiting while another dogs fetches, etc.

When I have work to do outdoors, I tend to have them out with me and periodically call them over to me for a treat to practice their recalls and run through varous parts of the training plan.

We play periodically throughout the day and tend to work on training as part of play. They get another meal about 2-3 hours before bedtime; I like to use the evening meal as part of training, but it depends on how much freetime I have, sometimes it's just a meal without making it a trainign session. A potty break/play session about an hour or so before bedtime, then usually one last pee break before we sleep and reset for the next day.

Romance happens throughout, a gentle stroke of the face, some scritches, etc.

Back