• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Not on purpose. Remember when we set that new high score? Well, I mentioned that in the ZCA version of this thread because I didn't expect him to be CONSTANTLY WATCHING the DWTM thread over there. Big brother keeps a very close on that one, don't you, Floofy? He also will (because I brought up that they could) edit mainly just my posts so he can leave evidence of his presence (which, Floofy and other mods, don't think it bothers me, you can do it to my messages whenever you want, which I know I don't have to tell you because you are in charge but I'm letting you know I don't mind, if you care). He also reacts to posts to make sure we know he is watching. Kinda funny, tbh

That's too funny. And you know damn well he gets a kick out of it every time he does something. I've seen him react a couple times but I guess I haven't noticed him editing things yet. Now I'm curious how often the other mods see this thread

Back