• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Fix the numbers so floods doesn’t say it’s invalid! We may never get to 500 again.
Welp, I looked back and y'all were posting so quickly that you skipped 10 numbers, mainly because @bee18 deletes her incorrect posts instead of edits, but also because a few of y'all simply skipped some numbers. So, 587 is the actual high score...

Welp, I looked back and y'all were posting so quickly that you skipped 10 numbers, mainly because @bee18 deletes her incorrect posts instead of edits, but also because a few of y'all simply skipped some numbers. So, 587 is the actual high score...
Fair enough lol. All I really wanted to do was get to 500.

also I don’t know why my phone does not like to type Floofy lol. I always end up calling you floods or floppy 😂

had to delete some because while editing already other numbers were posted:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fair enough lol. All I really wanted to do was get to 500.

also I don’t know why my phone does not like to type Floofy lol. I always end up calling you floods or floppy 😂
What's funny is that if the game didn't go from 500 posts to 100 posts for a point, y'all'd only be at 1 whole point right now! Lol

What's funny is that if the game didn't go from 500 posts to 100 points for a point, y'all'd only be at 1 whole point right now! Lol
I’ve actually considered asking you to make the mandatory number higher. Not 500 but like 150 to 200, just because your the only mod who participates, and getting to 100 is way to easy sometimes.

But then again sometimes it seems like we go for days without even getting past 50 😳.

What's the thing about that score?

sorry for being a noob.
It's ok, when the game first started the count to get a point was originally 500. It was lowered because floofy was destroying us and less people were playing. The other mods would jump in and stop us also. Now floofy is pretty much the only mod playing. We shouldn't burn him out right?

What's the thing about that score?

sorry for being a noob.
The point of the game is to get to 100, without a mod or an admin interrupting. Every time we make it to 100, we score a point. You can look at how many points we have and our high score in the original post. The number to get to was originally 500, but it was moved to 100 because we were never even getting close to winning. Now Floofy is the only mod that plays, so we are suggesting moving the number to get to up a little.

I’ve actually considered asking you to make the mandatory number higher. Not 500 but like 150 to 200, just because your the only mod who participates, and getting to 100 is way to easy sometimes.

But then again sometimes it seems like we go for days without even getting past 50 😳.
Hmm... do you want to put it to a vote for 200? I should be able to edit the original post and turn it into a poll temporarily to see if everyone else would agree.

I'll be honest here, a part of me was considering dropping out last week and unwatching this thread because you all can literally get to 100 in 15 minutes if you try. For awhile I was literally having to check this thread every 15 minutes and quite frankly I really don't have the time to do that. The main reasons I continued posting was to casually chat with everyone, but also because this thread nets me 10-50 positive reaction score points a day.

Nobody wants to burn you out and make you stop playing floofy, that would suck! Honestly the little late night chats in between rounds are fun and I felt bad when you got cut off early.

Hmm... do you want to put it to a vote for 200? I should be able to edit the original post and turn it into a poll temporarily to see if everyone else would agree.

I'll be honest here, a part of me was considering dropping out last week and unwatching this thread because you all can literally get to 100 in 15 minutes if you try. For awhile I was literally having to check this thread every 15 minutes and quite frankly I really don't have the time to do that. The main reasons I continued posting was to casually chat with everyone, but also because this thread nets me 10-50 positive reaction score a day.
Sure, I’m down for the number to be moved to 200. To be honest I really don’t hang out here either to try and beat you lol although I might joke like that. I like this thread because I get to chat with people, and I have actually met some of my favorite people on here.

Go ahead and make the poll to see what everyone else says.

Back