Don’t Wake the Mods!

It keeps giving me the 502 bad gateway thing,
It won’t load anything past the accidental “Test forum, whenever I open a PM I have to wait a good minute before I can write a reply, and then it sometimes only sends half my message 😂
I got this message too a lot today, maybe because I had tabs open in a group on my browser?

I thought he was joking when he said his Newfie girl takes over while he sleeps.

But I’m starting to believe him.
Why do you think we're called "FloofyNewfie?" It's a couples account that comprises of me, (Floofy) and her, (Newfie!) Lol

Man, y'all could have had us too, since we just got done making love to each other. First time in over 5 days. I wanted to make sure Mrs. Newfie was feeling completely better even though she's been pestering me a bit for some good lovin' for the past 2 days. 🥰

Why do you think we're called "FloofyNewfie?" It's a couples account that comprises of me, (Floofy) and her, (Newfie!) Lol

Man, y'all could have had us too, since we just got done making love to each other. First time in over 5 days. I wanted to make sure Mrs. Newfie was feeling completely better even though she's been pestering me a bit for some good lovin' for the past 2 days. 🥰
I’ve been on the post heat two week break, and my girl has asked for it quite a few times. ☹️ I hate telling her no, but I do it for her. But our break is over tomorrow so we she’s going to be one happy girl, and me one happy guy 😁.

Good to hear you're both feeling better!

I’ve been on the post heat two week break, and my girl has asked for it quite a few times. ☹️ I hate telling her no, but I do it for her. But our break is over tomorrow so we she’s going to be one happy girl, and me one happy guy 😁.
Oof, you and Octavian both. Those post heat waits are the worse especially when you have an overly horny doggy girl. She'll beg for some sexual relief and I feel bad that I too can't give it to her. Luckily my girl's last heat cycle was 2 or 3 months ago.

Back