• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Marriage is a human thing, but since we have to use human language I find it a convenient shorthand for "That lady that you love and intend to spend an entire lifetime with."
I love her and I will love her for the rest of our time together. But yeah, marriage as we commonly understand it is a contract that I don't expect her to sign on to. She's fucked another dog, I've fucked other humans. She's still the most important [anything] in my life.

I love her and I will love her for the rest of our time together. But yeah, marriage as we commonly understand it is a contract that I don't expect her to sign on to. She's fucked another dog, I've fucked other humans. She's still the most important [anything] in my life.
I don't have human relationships so the whole idea of monogamy just kind of flys over my head. Not saying that I couldn't commit to have a single animal partner, as that is how you form the strongest bonds.

Well imo the most important thing is that you love the ones you are sexually involved with. I've had my share of casual encounters with dogs but always in the context of loving dogs in general and treating them as such. My mate is just a special kind of bitch I guess, she's jealous of my affection and even when she gets frisky from wrestling around with Mr B, she comes to me for satisfaction. I don't know. If she goes into heat and denies all other dogs then I might actually dedicate myself to her...

Didnt think about that though
I know they are haha- but it’s still kinda dead inside the German thread her won zooville- that’s what I mean

Last edited by a moderator:
HK-47-posing.jpg

Back