Don’t Wake the Mods!

well... BA is more informative and down-to-business
while ZooTT is more lighthearted and meant to entertain

this is a hard decision, but I may have to say the BAPC in terms of zooiness is better, as they give information to zoos for the purpose of aiding their exclusive lifestyles, whereas ZooTT is more like a comedy act with a smidge of news show

40 ok, that's the one i started with too

i also think that BA is more accessible to a nonzoo audience because of topics that are not uniquely zoo,
but ZooTT is obviously meant only for zoos or zoo allies, because of all the sexual humor and zooey references

But are they actually worth listening to? Also surely you have other interests lol, there are plenty of good podcasts.

of course i have interests besides zoo, i am just not big on podcasts
and yes, i would say that ZooTT and BA are worth listening to

I’ll download a few before I go camping next, off grid entertainment is always good. What’re your other interests?

ZooTT really welcomed BA when BA was created, and that's how i found out about BA,
but when I went to BA, i found out that they did not really like ZooTT as much as ZooTT liked them

BA hosts think ZooTT oversexualizes the community and acts as bad representation for zoos

i personally like to study astronomy, geology, and a bit of biology in terms of science
i was born in an era of scientific boom in progress, where i am able to learn a whole bunch about the world that was out of reach to countless past generations, so i may as well take advantage of the knowlegde

Back