• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

I accepted the fact that I am a zoo. I generally believe that I mean no harm to animals and care deeply for them. However every time I see anything anti-zoo I slowly begin to think that maybe I am the monster that they make me out to be. I fear that one day I'll be too far down in that whole and will only see one way out.

This is something that a lot of us struggled with and if you really felt that you were a monster or that we were monsters you wouldn't have stuck around nearly as long as you have. Yes it's a colossal mind fuck now but being that you have feelings for and would take every precaution to not hurt your future lover. That trumps any anti zoo who thinks it's okay to lock their animals outside for hours on end or hit them if they do something that they don't like. Or the rights activists that keep their animals at arms length because they want to give them the right to not be abused while treating them like they don't have feelings or emotions.

Most anti zoo's usually come on here with the same old know nothing arguments, then when they are discredited, pretty easily when you love your animal partner, they all usually resort to violence and saying horibble things I won't even repeat. That doesn't sound like someone who's opinion should matter to you. Those people don't care about their morals or animals. Only the fact you do something they don't agree with. Be happy with how you feel about yourself when you know the judgements of others to be wrong.

Back