Don’t Wake the Mods!

Just to let you know, you all will probably win again tonight. My girl threw up earlier today and just now. I need to go to the store and get some supplies to hopefully make her feel better. I'll probably be away from the keyboard for awhile while I tend to her.
We will take a break for you. We’re not going to take advantage of you like that. Tell her I said I hope she gets to feeling better! ❤️

Just to let you know, you all will probably win again tonight. My girl threw up earlier today and just now. I need to go to the store and get some supplies to hopefully make her feel better. I'll probably be away from the keyboard for awhile while I tend to her.
Sorry to hear that floof, I hope she feels better soon. In the spirit of fair competition I'll be sitting out for tonight. We'll get you good next time!

Welp, just got back from the store and gave her some generic for Pepto-Bismol (which my girl absolutely hates.) I'm going to give that 30 minutes to kick in, and then I'm going to toast some well toasted bread. Normally that'll calm her stomach down. Her stomach is extremely sensitive, and I have a sneaking suspicion her food might have started to turn bad in the fridge. But I'll have to keep an eye on her.

Welp, just got back from the store and gave her some generic for Pepto-Bismol (which my girl absolutely hates.) I'm going to give that 30 minutes to kick in, and then I'm going to toast some well toasted bread. Normally that'll calm her stomach down. Her stomach is extremely sensitive, and I have a sneaking suspicion her food might have started to turn bad in the fridge. But I'll have to keep an eye on her.
Okay take all the time you need! I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I know how concerning it is when our babes are under the weather. Giver her a big ole hug for me.

Hope your girl feels better soon floof! Sensitive stomach is no fun.

what do i do if noboyd comes
You just have to wait for another player, most of the time I'll just go browse other threads or games when nobody else is playing.

I might suggest maybe stop by the introductions page and introduce yourself to the forum? Tell everyone a little about yourself if you're comfortable doing so. Welcome by the way. :)

Back