• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Well... now that we're on the topic of ferals, you all should check out (Wolfland) over on E621. He makes some of the best human on female feral canine 3D animations. A lot of them are top notch.

yeah, this is certainly a round i will remember in the future.
i just wish octavian would have stuck around, and we almost certainly would have won

Also there are NoName55, Beowulf1117, and JulioJakers, which make some pretty neat animations.
Well, they're good and all. But those three are primarily women and canines. It's hard to find decent 3D animations that feature men with female animals. The ones I do normally find are usually commissions, and are few and far in between for the artist in question.

if we're being honest here, humans are pretty minimal in the content i look for on that site :ROFLMAO: not saying there are not a few images involving humans that i can appreciate, but... given all the options, i think the choice is made for me, and the ball does not land in the human court

in fact, a lot of times i add "-human" on to my search

if we're being honest here, humans are pretty minimal in the content i look for on that site :ROFLMAO: not saying there are not a few images involving humans that i can appreciate, but... given all the options, i think the choice is made for me, and the ball does not land in the human court
I like the images/animations with male humans and females animals tho most. Not because I like looking at the guy, but I think it makes it easier for me to imagine myself there lol.

I like the images/animations with male humans and females animals tho most. Not because I like looking at the guy, but I think it makes it easier for me to imagine myself there lol.
isn't it much better when you get to self-insert as a canine though:
1626602062500.png
especially with dominant female snow leopards

isn't it much better when you get to self-insert as a canine though:
Well, if you fantasize being being a canine, I'm sure that helps. I have no issues being a human though. Although I have pretty much no attraction to human males and even male animals.

Although, anthro on feral is especially hot, not going to lie...

4b1ac0f031556c35cccfb1fa59d69a9c.jpg

What I wouldn't give to be able to actually fully knot my newfie doggy lover. Mmm... 🥰

Well, if you fantasize being being a canine, I'm sure that helps. I have no issues being a human though. Although I have pretty much no attraction to human males and even male animals.

Although, anthro on feral is especially hot, not going to lie...

View attachment 177337

What I wouldn't give to be able to actually fully knot my newfie doggy lover. Mmm... 🥰
Heh, funny you should say that. Usually after I finish me and my girl will lay face to face in bed for a good 5 minutes before I ever pull out. It’s not quite the same as knotting her, but it’s as close as I can get.

I have my favorite ones bookmarked 😁. I don’t actually save any zoo material, seems too risky 😬.
well, given that they're all on the same few pages, i guess going back to them would be really simple

in case you ever needed to go back to them

for some reason

later

i have to say, whenever somebody new casually joined into the middle of the game, I could only wonder what they were thinking :LOL:

Me too, but I assume they enjoyed it lol

also I don’t think I can play for very much longer, I gotta be up in 5 hours 🤦🏻‍♂️

yeah i'm about to go too (it's 5:15am), i was just setting up the next game that would come later tonight or while we were gone

Back