• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Did you know when Jewelry Fish first started this game she made it 500, but no one ever got close to winning because of you know who. So they had to make it 100 😂
In hindsight, Jewelry Fish was kind of doing me a favor by setting the number to 500. But I had to open my big mouth and suggest lowering it to 100! Lol. But I also didn't expect to eventually be the only staff member replying to this thread and keeping the game alive, nor did I expect it to become one of the more popular Fun & Games threads.

In hindsight, Jewelry Fish was kind of doing me a favor by setting the number to 500. But I had to open my big mouth and suggest lowering it to 100! Lol. But I also didn't expect to eventually be the only staff member replying to this thread and keeping the game alive, nor did I expect it to become one of the more popular Fun & Games threads.
It’s just popular now because @ShanoirII and I use it as a chat thread 😂. And yes I saw it was you who suggested 100.

2 and it reads everything like our user names, our rank, and the report like and reply buttons 😂
I just finished that 13 min videos of the audio btw

i was there
i said that we needed to protect your reaction score by making your signature say "dont like my stuff"

Yes 😂, but apparently that didn’t work out.
then you said something about bad gateway and that’s the next number I need to get to.

Back