• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Yes @YanchaOkami how are you?
81 when he comes back he will see it, whenever that is
I saw it. ?

Hi floofs. No time for online chit chat. It doesn't "bring" me anything, life is more efficient and goal-assessed without human distractions around one self.

Just checking the news all few weeks, months, years or dozens of years, as usual. Silent watcher, often shaking the head regarding how everything evolves and changes. Time is a permanent concept which has a beginning but no end, except for individual consistence, which doesn't really matter.

There's a good book and it sarcastically includes truth:

iu

Happens. "Dead" can as well relate to "not longer connected", be it to "reality", one self or the activities.
I wish you people a good start in the year.

I saw it. ?

Hi floofs. No time for online chit chat. It doesn't "bring" me anything, life is more efficient and goal-assessed without human distractions around one self.

Just checking the news all few weeks, months, years or dozens of years, as usual. Silent watcher, often shaking the head regarding how everything evolves and changes. Time is a permanent concept which has a beginning but no end, except for individual consistence, which doesn't really matter.

iu

Happens. "Dead" can as well relate to "not longer connected", be it to "reality", one self or the activities.
Glad to see your still around!

I saw it. ?

iu

Good to see you around!

Back