• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

100.png

Also a cute corgi!

giphy.gif

...splot, the corgi is a mop! Lol
Sploot is slang for the pose an animal, especially dogs, cats, and other four-legged pets, makes when it lies on its stomach with its hind legs stretched out back and flat. The term is especially associated with Welsh corgis and is used affectionately in the internet slang of DoggoLingo.

That’s what I was referring to ?

Sploot is slang for the pose an animal, especially dogs, cats, and other four-legged pets, makes when it lies on its stomach with its hind legs stretched out back and flat. The term is especially associated with Welsh corgis and is used affectionately in the internet slang of DoggoLingo.

That’s what I was referring to ?
Oh I know lingo. I was just turning it into a loose rhyme. My newfie doesn't sploot while my littler girl tends to "half sploot." Where she completely lays flat on her belly but keeps one leg (usually her left) tucked underneath her body. It's almost a sploot but not quite.

Oh I know lingo. I was just turning it into a loose rhyme. My newfie doesn't sploot while my littler girl tends to "half sploot." Where she completely lays flat on her belly but keeps one leg (usually her left) tucked underneath her body. It's almost a sploot but not quite.
My Dane girl never sploots lol. You’ve seen how long her legs are tho, can you imagine if she did ?. I expect it’d be very uncomfortable for a dog like her tho.

Back