• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Ah yes, on a saturday morning I'm sure they are both enjoying all the snugs and warm blankets. I will be doing the same soon but for now I'm here doing a sneak lol. Good morning Mare Lover, I hope you and yours are doing well this morning.

I'd gladly be doing the same if I had a bed friendly companion at the moment, miss doggy snuggles.

We're all doing well thanks, how are you and yours?

I'd gladly be doing the same if I had a bed friendly companion at the moment, miss doggy snuggles.

We're all doing well thanks, how are you and yours?

I feel for ya, sucks not having someone in the bed with ya. Love the doggy snuggles! ❤️

Glad to hear that, we're all good here too. Just enjoying the time before more sleeping. Our weekend doesn't start until tomorrow unfortunately.

You're welcome and I figured it was about time I started following some of the people I enjoy talking with here, like how you are planning to turbocharger a certain play toy :cool:

Well thanks again, maybe I should do more of the same! That plan is actually becoming a reality as of a couple of days ago too thanks to a christmas deal or two. My new billet 7875 should be here any day now along with a few other things. ?

Back