• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

I believe it! She's fancy too. I love big critters that act like dogs, it's so funny. I'm a smol guy and been headbutted into the air by doglike horses and cows trying to get pet or fed faster lol.
That’s a feeling I can relate with ?. Anyone is going to feel like a smol guy when a playful cow thinks you’re hiding range cubes in you’re pocket. I’ve never felt so weightless ??

For real, it is a crazy feeling to be walking along and feel two bumps and then go an effortless 2 feet in the air on the third bump. :LOL:
It’s like “oh I’m sorry, you must have not noticed me here, up ya go!” ?. We had a Brown Swiss / Jersey dairy cow who was massive. Only we raised her from a bottle baby so she was very friendly and pushy. She wouldn’t hurt a fly… intentionally, I think she just forgot how tiny everyone else around her was sometimes lol.

Even the smaller ones like my pony mare are far stronger than they look, so glad she's extremely careful most of the time.
I believe it! There’s still a huge difference between your typical 200 lb human, and 700 lb pony ?. Good to hear she’s gentle tho ❤️

Yes my doggy girl likes to spring board off of mines sometimes when we are laying in bed and she hears something she wants to go investigate. Of she gets them with her strong tail as she runs by me ?. Afterwards she thinks I’m being silly because I’m laying on the ground making funny noises so she tries to tackle me again ?

Yes my doggy girl likes to spring board off of mines sometimes when we are laying in bed and she hears something she wants to go investigate. Of she gets them with her strong tail as she runs by me ?. Afterwards she thinks I’m being silly because I’m laying on the ground making funny noises so she tries to tackle me again ?

Been there before, gotta love that "what's wrong with you, wanna play"

gotta love that "what's wrong with you, wanna play"
“Easy, easy, easy!” Famous last words ?

Haha no balls here to be smooshed or smacked lmao besides my boys' but everywhere else on me really is a at risk zone lmao
my boobs, my neck my inner thighs. My hair. Lmao
haha, my girl likes to jump up and slam her feet onto my chest too, although I’m sure not being a woman makes it a lot less painful ?.

Back