• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

I posted this thread awhile back (Click Here) but Fun and Games posts to actually count towards your post count score........... and threads like these are a part of the reason why! Lol
We know these don’t count, we just like keeping you on your toes. Now go take a nap or snuggle your newfi. We’ve got work to do 😂

Dang, you were lurking for a while if you saw me post that.
Yes, I can understand why FG does not count towards posts, I was referring to people asking for advice in the general section.

Yea, I like to tell people who are asking for advice to dm me. I know how it feels to be a newbie, and I don’t want them to feel left out.

i keep forgetting i have my iced coffee sitting next to me and remembering only after the ice has melted and it gets watered down

the real strat would be creating a new topic and just replying to yourself and liking your posts with an alt account until you become the 2nd Supreme Citizen of ZooVille.
1625462727600.png

I’ve coffee at this time? No wonder you don’t sleep
my second one tonight actually

the real strat would be creating a new topic and just replying to yourself and liking your posts with an alt account until you become the 2nd Supreme Citizen of ZooVille.
View attachment 174368

my second one tonight actually
You could make a thread in the general section and me and you could just post back and fourth short messages until the mods noticed and close it 😂😂

Back