Dogsitter help

H

huskiesanddogs

I think my dogsitter had sex with my husky. I haven’t done anything with her today, but earlier a string of cum was falling from her vagina, and my bedsheets were a lot messier than I left them when I got home. I could be wrong, but there are a lot of signs. She seems to be her normal self, and isn’t injured or anything. Does anyone think I should try to confront him? Or just do nothing? I’ve never really been in this situation before. Luckily my other husky (my new one for anyone who saw my other thread) seems to be untouched, but that could also be due to the fact that she was in her kennel (I kennel train my dogs because I do a lot of traveling and need to take them with me). I’m considering installing security cameras. Any advice?

You let people into your home while you're away and you don't have camera's?
I hired a dogsitter. I never really considered that they might do something to my dog (zoophiles don’t seem to be the most common things) and I keep my valuable possessions locked away.

Human cum doesn't stay in the vagina for long, so you probably don't seen it. The dog can crumple the bed if he plays on it alone.
The vagina of female dogs may have whitish secretions, which is the natural self-cleaning process of the vagina.
If human cum drips a quarter to half an hour after sex, it is thin and transparent.

Never let anyone into your house without a camera.

Yeah, I'd suggest getting some security cameras to see if he does something. I have them myself to check on my girl when I'm away, and I don't even have a dogsitter.

Human cum doesn't stay in the vagina for long, so you probably don't seen it. The dog can crumple the bed if he plays on it alone.
The vagina of female dogs may have whitish secretions, which is the natural self-cleaning process of the vagina.
If human cum drips a quarter to half an hour after sex, it is thin and transparent.

Never let anyone into your house without a camera.
Ok, good. I’m usually very cautious with my dogs, so I guess maybe I just overthought? Either way, thank you for letting me know. I’m looking into a few Blink cameras for my house.

Yeah, I'd suggest getting some security cameras to see if he does something. I have them myself to check on my girl when I'm away, and I don't even have a dogsitter.
Yes, I’m checking out some Blink cameras right now!

Definitely get some security cameras. Even if they're a zoo, I still don't like the idea of someone being in my house and having sex with MY dog without my permission. Disgusting!

Definitely get some security cameras. Even if they're a zoo, I still don't like the idea of someone being in my house and having sex with MY dog without my permission. Disgusting!
Yes, I totally agree! I don’t let anyone have sex with my dog unless they’re very good friends, and she completely trusts them (and even then it’s very rare). I’m ordering some Blink cameras for my house.

This is honestly one of my worst fears. Someone must try and violate my girl, I will go absolutely ape shit but without evidence it's hard.

Even as rare as zoophilia is I don't trust anyone, because of the friendly nature of my girl she's an easy target so I rarely let her out of my sight. If I have to go somewhere and I can't take her with then I leave her with my parents.

I'm sorry to hear about it! I hope it's just discharge.

This is honestly one of my worst fears. Someone must try and violate my girl, I will go absolutely ape shit but without evidence it's hard.

Even as rare as zoophilia is I don't trust anyone, because of the friendly nature of my girl she's an easy target so I rarely let her out of my sight. If I have to go somewhere and I can't take her with then I leave her with my parents.

I'm sorry to hear about it! I hope it's just discharge.
Yeah, this was a pretty big wake up call for me. Honestly, I’m considering just bringing my dogs with me or leaving them with friends/family members too. Cameras are easy to unplug, or to cover up. I’m just glad she’s ok regardless though.

Yeah, this was a pretty big wake up call for me. Honestly, I’m considering just bringing my dogs with me or leaving them with friends/family members too. Cameras are easy to unplug, or to cover up. I’m just glad she’s ok regardless though.
I'm so sorry! I'm also glad she's OK...

Well, I think if you notice the cameras were messed with while your dogsitter was around, it’s pretty safe to assume something’s not right.
For sure, but still don’t want to put my dog in jeopardy, so I’m just thinking it’s safer to leave her with people I trust, or to have them come over to dogsit her.
(Btw I love your profile pic!)

For sure, but still don’t want to put my dog in jeopardy, so I’m just thinking it’s safer to leave her with people I trust, or to have them come over to dogsit her.
(Btw I love your profile pic!)
That’s true. I’m actually dog sitting at a friend’s place right now, taking care of 3 out of his 4 husky girls, and my own is here too. So, I understand how important it is to have people you trust to look after your dogs. And thanks for the compliment!

Also if you think about it... If you're a pathetic loser, perverted dog rapist then being a dogsitter is the perfect disguise for you to be able to be in someone's property with their animals without raising suspicion. I would be deathly wary of anyone advertising themselves as a dog sitter.

Family and very close friends are your best bet to keep your partners safe while you're away.

God, that is a sickening realization. What IF a small percentage of the pet sitter hires are only doing it to rape your dog or do it because an opportunity arises?

🤢

God, that is a sickening realization. What IF a small percentage of the pet sitter hires are only doing it to rape your dog or do it because an opportunity arises?

🤢
Exactly! Rather safe than sorry. And you can be 200% sure there are some sick fucks out there like that. Same with babysitters. How often do you hear of kids getting molested by their teachers or babysitters. Far too often. The same applies to dogsitters.

And then fists start flying
Fortunately, I don't have to worry because I don't need anyone to look after my dogs and they are unfriendly breeds anyway.
It is certain however, that if someone were to look at my dogs' ass even slightly, I would tear his face to shreds.

271fd2ctuWl2.gif

Fortunately, I don't have to worry because I don't need anyone to look after my dogs and they are unfriendly breeds anyway.
It is certain however, that if someone were to look at my dogs' ass even slightly, I would tear his face to shreds.

271fd2ctuWl2.gif
Haha and me with my 70lb pitbull who's afraid of birds🤣 People who don't know her are terrified but after spending 2 minutes with her you realise she's a big baby.

🤢
We get plenty of threads like this. Asking how to become a dogsitter so they can fuck dogs that are not theirs.
Get a camera. Does not even have to be hidden. If it is moved or covered. Fire the person and find a new one.

We get plenty of threads like this. Asking how to become a dogsitter so they can fuck dogs that are not theirs.
Get a camera. Does not even have to be hidden. If it is moved or covered. Fire the person and find a new one.
Seriously??? Guys are open about it? That's sick. I hope they get banned. Fucking degenerates.

It's a touchy subject. Because a lot of zoos are like normal people, in a relationship with their partner and hopefully not interested in another man's dog. You wouldn't leave your wife alone with a single man looking for a bang so don't leave your four-legged spouses with someone you think might take advantage. Especially as most of the time they might not have a way of saying "fuck off, mate." Personally I'm not interested in fucking anyone else's dog except mine and I know a lot of zoos feel the same, if they're loyal to their animals and I REEEAAALLY trust them then I would probably not mind them dogsitting for me.

But then again I don't know any zoos IRL.🙂

I wouldn't hire any zoo to take care of or look after my dog.
This is a basic rule. Constitution.

Zoo can never be near my dogs, even when I'm there. Can't put the goat next to the cabbage. Can't put the wolf next to the sheep.
Nonzoo person also cant care my dogs, just only my close relative or trusted friends.

Cameras are easy to unplug, or to cover up. I’m just glad she’s ok regardless though.
If the camera is poked, the dogsitter must be fired immediately.

The camera must be hidden (I don't know if there is a legal obstacle to this) and if he have sex with your dog, you should fucking beat the faggot dogsitter well and fire him hard.

Back