Dogs vs Weather

Hello Zimina here

Do dogs seem to show definite seasonality of reproduction?

I have read and my grandma said while raising a dog we need to remember that it needs to cross perfectly and they always show interest in crossing in monsoon only
Do we get pregnant if we participate with a dog right after our periods(menstruation)?
Can I meet him any time in the day or night?
are there any dog condoms we can buy?

Until today my Bin and Gin boys are interested in me but I choose BIN first and he licked my pussy as he got used to my pussy smell for a long time they both love to be with me when I am nude in my bedroom so that they both remember the place and only erect when we are in our bedroom only

Please clear my doubts

Thank you all and Thank you admins for creating a great place

Male dogs don't have "seasons", that's only the females and weather cycles will not affect how your feels about sex lol. Once they are sexually mature (~2 years old) he will generally be ready for sex when you're ready for it, provided he's interested in mating with you of course. Not all dogs will mate with people. He wont mind what time of the day it is either unless he has a pre-scheduled events to attend to :LOL:

You don't need to use a condom, he can't get you pregnant.

Check the threads in the how-to's section for more details on human mating with dogs:

I hope I understood what you were asking :)

Last edited:
Male dogs don't have "seasons", that's only the females. Once they are sexually mature (~2 years old) he will generally be ready for sex when you're ready for it, provided he's interested in mating with you of course. Not all dogs will mate with people.

You don't need to use a condom, he can't get you pregnant.

Check the threads in the how-to's section for further details on mating with dogs.

I hope I understood what you were asking :)
Thank you so much really you helped me a lot and ill surely read this how-to's section

Back