dogs virginity

outside of waiting for her to be fully mature and in heat? not really. if you mean a boy dog then it's just about waiting for him to mature, he'll try to hump stuff when he is ready.
I do not have much experience with female dogs, but they seem to need to be stretched slowly over time so that a human dick can fit in. I have mixed opinions about this, which is why I would go for a large breed if I wanted a female.

I do not have much experience with female dogs, but they seem to need to be stretched slowly over time so that a human dick can fit in. I have mixed opinions about this, which is why I would go for a large breed if I wanted a female.
my girl is pretty much gsd-sized and i didn't have any problems entering her for the first time. i'm pretty average as penis sizes go, it was her second heat and no special preparations were made. just some finger foreplay and lube. gotta admit that she's my only female dog experience, someone else might have had to stretch a bit first?

My dog had heat about 6-7 times, but her vagina extra small, i can insert only head of my penis(avarage). I saw a lot of videos how people have sex with pittbulls or stafforshiere. PS my pitt is quite big. I can't understand why her vagina so tight.

My dog had heat about 6-7 times, but her vagina extra small, i can insert only head of my penis(avarage). I saw a lot of videos how people have sex with pittbulls or stafforshiere. PS my pitt is quite big. I can't understand why her vagina so tight.
From my understanding there is a ring shaped muscle in there. The dog actually enters the female quite flaccid and that is why there is not a big hole there.
The anatomy is more discussed here:

From my understanding there is a ring shaped muscle in there. The dog actually enters the female quite flaccid and that is why there is not a big hole there.
The anatomy is more discussed here:

yeah exactly, there is ring shaped muscle i can't go through, but during fingering i can feel that after muscle her her vagina is wider. So should i try to stretch her muscle?)))0

yeah exactly, there is ring shaped muscle i can't go through, but during fingering i can feel that after muscle her her vagina is wider. So should i try to stretch her muscle?)))0
That will have to be answered by those with more experience.

what i do with that ring is slowly add fingers during our foreplay. start with one, then two. can go up to three fingers during heat, but there's not really any need to... 2 fingers are enough stretching for my average-sized penis. the ring is also the place i apply the most lube when she feels horny outside of heat.

it's also my understanding that the ring shaped muscle will stay somewhat stretched forever once the girl has pups, but my girl never had any (and won't have any, first time pregnancy at 6 years old is a recipe for disaster) so i can't say for sure

Like @nekdoneco123 said, I would start with fingers and slowly stretch her. Start with the finger that feels most comfortable in her and slide the finger in and out for a few minutes per session, and repeat once or twice a day until you notice it's a little more loose (only do as much as she's comfortable with doing, you do not want to force this matter.) Next, move to pinky and you ring finger and continue the same process until doing so doesn't feel tight. Then you'll want to move onto middle finger and index finger until again it doesn't feel overly tight.

(PLEASE NOTE: Always cut your nails as short as possible, and always thoroughly wash your hands before sexual stretching. Lube will be your friend, but make sure it's water-based only, with water as the first ingredient. e.g. Astroglide lube, Link here!)

For most girl's pittbull sized, generally the ring is about 3-4 inches from the entrance of the vulva. With your fingers increasing in number as you move forwards, you will want to poke the ring, but if the ring is resisting penetration it's better to stretch the muscle out, just before the ring itself. After stretching around the ring for awhile, slowly with your fingers you'll want to gently try and get a finger past the ring, once you can do so, slowly keep stretching it out by slipping your finger in and out of it.

Some girls will take a week or two to be stretched out, some will take a month. And if you cannot make any progress past one finger, then she'll likely be too small no matter how much you try stretching.

If you do get to a level of stretching where you feel like you can get your penis in, take things very slowly. Gently slide yourself in with a good amount of lube. If she feels too tight still, or most importantly, she looks uncomfortable, stop immediately! More stretching is needed. Always listen to her body language on these matters. You want sex to be mutual pleasure. Both parties needs to be in on this type of fun.

Starting off with small dildos and moving them up in size until you can comfortably get one in that matches your size is more effective. But I highly dissuade newbies and beginners from using them as it's easy to cause pain and mis-aim if you don't know what you're doing. This will cause the doggy girl a tremendous amount of pain. It's better to start with fingers when starting out.

Last edited:
Like @nekdoneco123 said, I would start with fingers and slowly stretch her. Start with the finger that feels most comfortable in her and slide the finger in and out for a few minutes per session, and repeat once or twice a day until you notice it's a little more loose (only do as much as she's comfortable with doing, you do not want to force this matter.) Next, move to pinky and you ring finger and continue the same process until doing so doesn't feel tight. Then you'll want to move onto middle finger and index finger until again it doesn't feel overly tight.

(PLEASE NOTE: Always cut your nails as short as possible, and always thoroughly wash your hands before sexual stretching. Lube will be your friend, but make sure it's water-based only, with water as the first ingredient. e.g. Astroglide lube, Link here!)

For most girl's pittbull sized, generally the ring is about 3-4 inches from the entrance of the vulva. With your fingers increasing in number as you move forwards, you will want to poke the ring, but if the ring is resisting penetration it's better to stretch the muscle out, just before the ring itself. After stretching around the ring for awhile, slowly with your fingers you'll want to gently try and get a finger past the ring, once you can do so, slowly keep stretching it out by slipping your finger in and out of it.

Some girls will take a week or two to be stretched out, some will take a month. And if you cannot make any progress past one finger, then she'll likely be too small no matter how much you try stretching.

If you do get to a level of stretching where you feel like you can get your penis in, take things very slowly. Gently slide yourself in with a good amount of lube. If she feels too tight still, or most importantly, she looks uncomfortable, stop immediately! More stretching is needed. Always listen to her body language on these matters. You want sex to be mutual pleasure. Both parties needs to be in on this type of fun.

Starting off with small dildos and moving them up in size until you can comfortably get one in that matches your size is more effective. But I highly dissuade newbies and beginners from using them as it's easy to cause pain and mis-aim if you don't know what you're doing. This will cause the doggy girl a tremendous amount of pain. It's better to start with fingers when starting out.

wow man, thanks.

I have a similar question I've always wondered about but didn't want to make a thread for, Do virgin dogs have a hymen that I should worry about.

I have a similar question I've always wondered about but didn't want to make a thread for, Do virgin dogs have a hymen that I should worry about.
Sometimes they do, but it's pretty rare. Most of the time their hymen breaks naturally through playing and roughhousing. A lot of the time it'll break without any sexual activity during their first heat cycle. Persistent hymens are a thing, but I've only heard of a handful of cases. Most of the time during their first heat cycles they'll randomly spew a crap ton of blood out of their vagina seemingly out of nowhere. Which isn't fun to clean up if you don't diaper your doggy girls during heat.

It definitely isn't the same as with a human females, where persistent hymens are more common. Although, I have heard of things such as bicycle seats breaking them for human woman as well.

Last edited:
In my exp larger canines can accommodate a human male. Unless u are well above avg sized. Be sure she is ready and comfortable. She may not even be into humans.

Dont be like those who force pups to be a sex toy. Ima call child abuse on all of them. Pup abuse!

I have had chances with medium sized bitches and its a no go. If only vaginas worked like they do in fur drawings XD

I have similar problem. I have mix of GSD and LAB, a trying to strech her for about 2 years now, once a week at least. And she still is too tight, she is very horny, but i still cant fit in her. My friend with smaller penis than i have tried it too once, (i have pretty big one) but he didnt fit as well, only about half of him. Any tips for it? :D She is so horny when we play, She let me fuck her in tailhole sometimes and enjoy it, but i want to fuck her "normaly"

A small number of dogs have a hymen in a rudimentary form. This does not interfere with penetration. Adhesions of the vaginal walls interfere with penetration. They meet sometimes. When knitted naturally, they usually break down during the knitting process. Serious pathologies requiring surgical intervention are much less common.
Any tips for it?
Choose the optimal angle of entry of the penis into the vagina.
Slowly penetrate through the designated area.
Try to stimulate the animal so that it relaxes the muscles as much as possible.
I have not come across a GSD that is incapable of accepting a human penis. Naturally, we are talking about an adult animal.

Sometimes they do, but it's pretty rare. Most of the time their hymen breaks naturally through playing and roughhousing. A lot of the time it'll break without any sexual activity during their first heat cycle. Persistent hymens are a thing, but I've only heard of a handful of cases. Most of the time during their first heat cycles they'll randomly spew a crap ton of blood out of their vagina seemingly out of nowhere. Which isn't fun to clean up if you don't diaper your doggy girls during heat.

It definitely isn't the same as with a human females, where persistent hymens are more common. Although, I have heard of things such as bicycle seats breaking them for human woman as well.

Unfortunately my lab girl has a thin thread of flesh at he end of her tunnel in the center and man its thin and strong enough to cut my penis so I'm not sure what to do there... scared the crap out of me and I even went into shock over the blood loss from me so now I don't go fully in her.

It is going to take time to get her use to it. If you both are already friends that is a good start. Once you trust each other you it may take a few months to get her ready for the both of you to enjoy each other. For the first few months fingering is a good option then I recommend a set of butt plugs that have variable sizes. Slowly adjust the size over a long period of time until she can comfortably accommodate you. Also if it doesn't fit don't just shove it in as hard as possible this applies for toys and your penis. Take your time you are forming a bond but at the same time its important for you both to enjoy it. Make sure to use a lot of lube in both cases either Astroglide (off the shelf) or Surgilube (designed for animals).

I have / had several female dogs. They were all virgins. I only experienced hymen in one dog. A small finger-sized hole in the middle of a thin layer of skin. I worked carefully with my finger. It ruptured after a few times, bleeding a bit, the dog didn’t hurt. After that I rested for a week and then I continued carefully and there was nothing left there but the muscle ring.
I didn't find anything like that in my other dogs.

The dog's sheath is always tight, especially the muscle ring, such is its anatomy. Able to expand, but not to infinity.
Very strongly genetics. Some can fit with 20-25 Kg dogs and some with 35-40 Kg dogs only halfway. For me the 30 Kg dog was the widest, my 45 and 55 Kg dog was the narrow. Interesting. Luckily I could full fit in comfortably in everyone after a little foreplay.

It can be expanded by appropriate methods, however it can rarely occur when success is not complete.
It is worth choosing a dog as large as possible.
We must treat very carefully and gently a female dog, sensitive animals and we feel love for them, love and affectionate is always the most important thing.

Yeah I took my time with play and it finally yielded! Now my second problem is when she wants to play she is insanely vocal lol. Barking, whining and almost howling until I put something in her... It's slightly awkward with company because they don't know why she is freaking out hahhahhahahah.

Back