Dogfriend or master?

simijane

Tourist
a dog as a boyfriend, so kisses, cuddles, spending time together and sleeping together, or maybe full service to the dog, so giving yourself to him whenever he wants, accepting scratches and having your own collar?

I personally more perfer dogfriend for now ☺️

If a dog is your master the way you are describing it, you messed up somewhere and should have never had a dog.
Real life is much more complicated than fantasies.

If a dog is your master the way you are describing it, you messed up somewhere and should have never had a dog.
Real life is much more complicated than fantasies.
it's just a question but maybe there is something to it, unfortunately my life is not very easy because once someone simply ruined it, but thanks to this community I feel understood at least to a minimal extent

They always see me as their master, it isn't a symetric relationship for us, and because they don't seem to consider sex as "dominance display" 🤦🏻 they are happy to mount me when I allow them to do it. No problems at all.

Dog friend for sure (but I don't have one yet). I can imagine when he's in you you might feel different though, just like normal sex.

I'd love to have him as my master but also being able to kiss cuddle, eat out of a dog bowl next to him and sleep in his dog bed with him and let him take me when ever he wants

Back