Dog or boar

I want both for differnt reasons! 🤤 dog because I want to see how large I can build up to one day and be locked into and popped out of my pussy and. Linked and locked into my ass. Boar so I can feel him exploring every part of me that had never been touched. Filling me up til I spill over never have to worry about pregnancy and feeling the same explore me ass 😌 it's a dream.. one day I'll meet someone that will mate me!

Both Boar and Goat are on my bucket list, not sure it will ever happen though, my chances of coming across either living in an apartment in a small city are pretty slim.

Both, each one for their specialties and in their moments; but be careful with the fangs and hooves of the large pigs, Landrace, Pietrain, Duroc…

Farm large pigs are not for beginners, warning!

Both Boar and Goat are on my bucket list, not sure it will ever happen though, my chances of coming across either living in an apartment in a small city are pretty slim.

The goats will disappoint you, they are restless and unruly and you only feel a warm tube without any palpitation. The males hit them on the sides with their paws and she´s decide when, I am not about to elbow a goat on its flanks.

Furthermore, its smell is not as pleasant as that of other herbivores.

...And never say you won't be able to, I was also living to the the fields in the past and for laboral cuestions for a long time in a city until recently.
Another thing would be a fantasy species, like tapirs or entelodonts.

Last edited:
Back