Dog Date Advice

I may have a date with a very very handsome saint Bernard tonight. This will be my first experience with a dog and I'm so so excited!! I've already discussed details with his owner and safety precautions so now I want input about the fun stuff 🤭 like what's a girl to wear? Does anyone suggest bringing something special with me like treats or something else? I'd love any advice!!

Very happy for your opportunity but yes please be careful! I hope you really vetted out this person and be on the look out for things like hidden cameras etc. Also advice already given about someone knowing where you are and to make sure you are home safe after.

I'm not a girl so I can't know, but are you sure a St Bernard is a good dog for a first timer? Sounds like you could have a big knot to contend with and without experience may be a tad much?

Otherwise I hope you have a great time!

I may have a date with a very very handsome saint Bernard tonight. This will be my first experience with a dog and I'm so so excited!! I've already discussed details with his owner and safety precautions so now I want input about the fun stuff 🤭 like what's a girl to wear? Does anyone suggest bringing something special with me like treats or something else? I'd love any advice!!
How did it go? You're braver than I am. I'm not sure I could meet up with a stranger for a date with an unknown dog. I have my own, trained, and I know their health and behaviors.

Where are you located? I might be able to help as I've got a German shorthaired pointer that's well trained and would probably be alot better experience for a first time.
Versatile hunting dogs rock, I have a female Vizlsa, super velcro and so affectionate! Hope you guys can make some dreams come true good luck!

Yeah we did :/ and I thought wed been having a good convo and had a good plan
You dont want to hear this, I know....but, odds are it was all bullshit from the get go.

The internet is over run with these asshats, 9 in 10, maybe even higher, are just sitting their in mom's basement typing with 1 finger amd jerking off with the other hand. WHY, I dont know, but its pretty routine here and a lot of people get sucked in by these clowns.

I know it sucks, but, as someone else already said, it looks bad now but eventually, this is really a win. Every now and then, one of these clowns turns out to be serious and using someone elses dog, they are able to give you a nightmare experience, being ghosted is frustrating, but in the long run, a win. If for no other reason that the time wasting stops.

Good news is that if you keep trying, you'll start to see patterns in how these clowns operate and you'll spot them sooner and sooner as you go.

Keep at it because it happens usually when you least expect it to happen.

Last edited:
@redstarlight666 A word of caution some folks are out to get you arrested and will work for the agencies that enforce the anti zoo laws in their area and set up a sting just as they do or child predators. Some folks will lure you in to injure or kill you as well. There are those that consider us nothing more than disgusting parasites to simply eradicate. It has happened many times here where I live.

@redstarlight666 A word of caution some folks are out to get you arrested and will work for the agencies that enforce the anti zoo laws in their area and set up a sting just as they do or child predators. Some folks will lure you in to injure or kill you as well. There are those that consider us nothing more than disgusting parasites to simply eradicate. It has happened many times here where I live.
This would terrify me from actually attempting to meet up with someone. Have to face it, zoos have a bad reputation with the junk animal rape material floating around out there that stacks the cards against a non-zoo understanding how people here really treat their animals and many that would like to see bad things happen to us.

Unfortunately I got ghosted. Not my first time but still disappointing
So sorry to hear that Red. I hope you can find someone regular, and reliable, who can help you explore the beautiful bond you can create with a furry friend. And of course the fun you can both discover as sex partners.
I guess in terms of prep for future dates... do research on the owner and their situation (ask questions), and once you are confident it is what you are ok with and safe, approach with an open heart and open mind.
You might want to take a change of clothes (things can get ripped or messy) including an option of denim jeans with the crotch cut out. Some women prefer the protection on their legs in case he rubs or scratches, but still want a region cut out that will allow him access to your vagina.
Best of luck with the hunt!

I forgot to say I truly am saddened and and sorry your got treated so poorly @redstarlight666 no one should ever have this happen to them. it takes a truly rotten person to do this kind of thing. I hope you manage to find someone who treats you with love and kindness and gives you what you wish and desire. Everyone deserves to be treated kindly. If I lived close to you and had pets of my own I for sure would introduce yiu to them I know what it is like to want and not have.

The thing the frustrates me the most is how so many demonize us and make sure we can not have ours but they sure as hell make sure they can have theirs meaning they will have their things they like be legal and easy to have but make ours illegal, dangerous, and hard to get. They also make sure they get other to do their nasty work for them to get us hurt or in trouble.

Very happy for your opportunity but yes please be careful! I hope you really vetted out this person and be on the look out for thingI'm not a girl so I can't know, but are you sure a St Bernard is a good dog for a first timer? Sounds like you could have a big knot to contend with and without experience may be a tad much?

Very happy for your opportunity but yes please be careful! I hope you really vetted out this person and be on the look out for things like hidden cameras etc. Also advice already given about someone knowing where you are and to make sure you are home safe after.

I'm not a girl so I can't know, but are you sure a St Bernard is a good dog for a first timer? Sounds like you could have a big knot to contend with and without experience may be a tad much?

All good advice, but a St Bernard was my first too.

Back