Dog Boyfriends?

i think that's really normal. have you heard of zoophilia? (joking) but really, when you have sex with a human you can also be friends with that human, or partners, or married to that human. i don't see why zoosexual or animal/human relationships should be any different.

Part of having a K9 companion is being together and doing things together. Playtime, walks, sleeping, and of course other activities lol…as far as actual dates? I like humans. My Shepard never picks up the tab
in my case i really love my dog and doing everything with him, but in the sense of dating, i think i would still go with humans because most of the times humans can still do things that dogs cant, but both are awesome companions at the end of the day ^^

in my case i really love my dog and doing everything with him, but in the sense of dating, i think i would still go with humans because most of the times humans can still do things that dogs cant, but both are awesome companions at the end of the day ^^
Yea. There is a certain mix of the two that is a perfect mix.

thats why the perfect person for us (zoos) are always the ones that are also zoos or at least just accept us
im so envy of people that can find partners that can share this taste 💔
Yes. It is hard because for obvious reasons every part of this lifestyle for me has to be a super secret. This is the only place I am really open about it

I get a better conversation with my dog than I do most humans. He helps me experience a full range of emotions. Something I'm having trouble remembering any human doing. He's only 11 months so we haven't gone "all the way" I'm still assessing if I want this for us. I would like him to experience sex with his own species so he can decide.

Ah who the fuck am I kidding. He's a Rottweiler and we all know their motto. "if it moves, fuck it. If it doesn't move, eat it"

Nobody needs to be a "slut" in order to be a zoophile wanting a zoosexual and zooromantic relationship. 🙄
Was just coming here to say this lol. I just want to find my forever mutt, fall in love with them and help them succeed in all their needs and keep their joy safe. Loving animals is just who I am, sex is just one part of human love, and for some people it isnt even a part at all.

I get a better conversation with my dog than I do most humans. He helps me experience a full range of emotions. Something I'm having trouble remembering any human doing. He's only 11 months so we haven't gone "all the way" I'm still assessing if I want this for us. I would like him to experience sex with his own species so he can decide.

Ah who the fuck am I kidding. He's a Rottweiler and we all know their motto. "if it moves, fuck it. If it doesn't move, eat it"
The second paragraph here was satire. Just in case the intent was mis-read??

Back