Does the smell of dogs affect you during sex?

bagito

Tourist
I found that many dogs had a bad odour on their bodies.
I would like to ask especially to the ladies here, whether the smell of the dog's body can affect the desire for sex with the dog, as we know that usually women are very sensitive to unpleasant odours.

Thank you my friend...

I am a male, the smell of a bitch in heat is incredibly attractive to me. Couldn't tell ya why. I also find the body odor of most dogs to be pleasant, but not neccesarily attractive. If they haven't been bathed in a while some of them still manage to not stink somehow, wish I could do that 😔

I have rarely found a dog's smell unpleasant. If it wasn't like a wild living dog/outdoor dog or dirty and wet, I like the smell of them. I feel that the smell calms my mind rather than turning me off.

My dogs don't really stink lol. They get baths and don't have any skin conditions that would make them stink like yeast infections or ear infections or bad teeth do. So I'm not sure what you mean other than their natural scent which is pleasant to me.

Not a lady but have to say I enjoy the smell of dogs. Infrequently jam my face all over my dogs and sniff deeply. Well not the asshole I guess when I think about it. Maybe your dog rolled in something foul or needs a bath?

I have rarely found a dog's smell unpleasant. If it wasn't like a wild living dog/outdoor dog or dirty and wet, I like the smell of them. I feel that the smell calms my mind rather than turning me off.
Ive even known dogs that live exclusively outside who didnt smell bad, they are usually pretty dirty though.

What kind of unkempt animal are you sleeping with? A nice oatmeal bath and some lavender infused coconut oil rub down for their coat shine - hell I know dogs who smell 10 times better than a lot of humans.

What kind of unkempt animal are you sleeping with? A nice oatmeal bath and some lavender infused coconut oil rub down for their coat shine - hell I know dogs who smell 10 times better than a lot of humans.
That's funny because the oatmeal bath and lavender-infused coconut oil was precisely what was recommended to me after my dog got sprayed by a skunk, but no matter what I did, his muzzle still smelled like skunk for two months...lol Actually, my whole house smelled like skunk. It's a good thing I was living alone and working from home at the time because I think everything smelled like skunk, including me! lol

I am a male, but my dog takes baths so often because I do not want him to stay dirty.
But I don't have any trouble about his odour when we have sex.

That's funny because the oatmeal bath and lavender-infused coconut oil was precisely what was recommended to me after my dog got sprayed by a skunk, but no matter what I did, his muzzle still smelled like skunk for two months...lol Actually, my whole house smelled like skunk. It's a good thing I was living alone and working from home at the time because I think everything smelled like skunk, including me! lol
Tomato Juice to remove skunk spray

Well, it happened under my deck in my backyard, and my windows were open at the time, so all that smell came right into my house. :( Also my dog runs in and starts rubbing his face all over my couch! It took me a while to chase the little shit down, and yes, I used baking soda and tomato juice on him immediately, but it didn't work 100%. OMG, I can smell the skunk just from writing this...lol Thankfully, I had a cover over the couch that I could wash, or I would have had to get a new one!

Well, it happened under my deck in my backyard, and my windows were open at the time, so all that smell came right into my house. :( Also my dog runs in and starts rubbing his face all over my couch! It took me a while to chase the little shit down, and yes, I used baking soda and tomato juice on him immediately, but it didn't work 100%. OMG, I can smell the skunk just from writing this...lol Thankfully, I had a cover over the couch that I could wash, or I would have had to get a new one!
i feel bad for the pooch, but I am 😂🤣 inside at you still smelling through association.

I love the smell of my boy… I will bury my face in his big fluffy fur and sniff him all the time. I love when my blankets and clothes smell like him.. I want to be reminded of him all the time.

Back