Does Semen alter Behavior?

Why isn’t it for a person who works from home and alone. That’s more than enough time. After my husband goes to work my boyfriend comes over and we made love all day sometimes it 3 times and I still can clean the house and have dinner ready don’t underestimate what a determined woman can do ☺️
While I would also doubt the determination of the woman to keep that schedule, I am more skeptical of the active male's continued interest in such an extent. Sex is exhausting for a male dog.

Which part has you not believe it? The knotted 3-5 times a day or the every day bit? My dog has been with me for more than seven years, and I've never done anything with another dog. Not to say that the story isn't dubious, this is the internet after all.
The combination of frequency, regularity and timespan over which this was allegedly kept up isn't plausible. Monogamy would be believable on the other hand.

While I would also doubt the determination of the woman to keep that schedule, I am more skeptical of the active male's continued interest in such an extent. Sex is exhausting for a male dog.

The combination of frequency, regularity and timespan over which this was allegedly kept up isn't plausible. Monogamy would be believable on the other hand.
And some people said we would never go to the moon either just saying 🥰

my pointing of this out was met with "that's not the point stop attacking me!!1!1!1!"
And some people said we would never go to the moon either just saying 🥰
oh, there you have the "lalala, can't hear you", too...

it's rather sad how gullible some of the "i totally want this" ppl seem to be. carry on, i won't bother anymore. it's pointless.

my pointing of this out was met with "that's not the point stop attacking me!!1!1!1!"

oh, there you have the "lalala, can't hear you", too...

it's rather sad how gullible some of the "i totally want this" ppl seem to be. carry on, i won't bother anymore. it's pointless.
Lol relax stop stressing

Can definitely see your point about the schedule. I personally would never be able to do it, and my boy definitely wouldn't be either. Especially not now where he is getting up in age. As it is now, he's little interest in it more than a few times a week. Only a couple times a week or not at all, if he has been out hunting with my brother.

Can definitely see your point about the schedule. I personally would never be able to do it, and my boy definitely wouldn't be either. Especially not now where he is getting up in age. As it is now, he's little interest in it more than a few times a week. Only a couple times a week or not at all, if he has been out hunting with my brother.

I would to ask the ladies here if anyone has had a hysterectomy and currently having dog fun. I have had a partial hysterectomy and wondered about some issues that may become a problem.
thanks not offended if nobody wants to chat.
Is that a thing? For real? I'm obviously not a female so my perspective is worthless but I had no idea that there even could be issues related to that. Is it even possible that would cause issues? If so, what?

Is that a thing? For real? I'm obviously not a female so my perspective is worthless but I had no idea that there even could be issues related to that. Is it even possible that would cause issues? If so, what?
Many women claim it does

There will most likely never be studies for the K9 side, but I would think that the human studies would carry over in a common sense kind of extrapolation. As for doubters......lol........look no further than vaccines for the viability of doubts. i.e no amount of ACTUAL science will change doubts, so I don't foresee a time when there won't be doubts.

It's an interesting question, but who knows if it will ever be known. When I asked, I had actually not even considered there was a question of that nature. (Molecular biology) ........In regards to your specific comment I responded to the first time, though had I been paying attention, the title of the thread would seem to indicate that exactly, lol.

I actually was thinking of all the extra ridiculous things I've heard in regards to human female/male K9 sex as regards hysterectomies in general. Most of which I can only assume come from the MALE side, since they involve almost a complete lack of knowledge on female anatomy beyond what can be seen. As if what is removed is part of the vagina or something which is something quite apart from a straight up hysterectomy, even in the early days of those. I'm sure you can imagine all the ignorant thoughts that are out there regarding the physical aspects.

There will most likely never be studies for the K9 side, but I would think that the human studies would carry over in a common sense kind of extrapolation. As for doubters......lol........look no further than vaccines for the viability of doubts. i.e no amount of ACTUAL science will change doubts, so I don't foresee a time when there won't be doubts.
It's an interesting question, but who knows if it will ever be known. When I asked, I had actually not even considered there was a question of that nature. (Molecular biology) ........In regards to your specific comment I responded to the first time, though had I been paying attention, the title of the thread would seem to indicate that exactly, lol.

I actually was thinking of all the extra ridiculous things I've heard in regards to human female/male K9 sex as regards hysterectomies in general. Most of which I can only assume come from the MALE side, since they involve almost a complete lack of knowledge on female anatomy beyond what can be seen. As if what is removed is part of the vagina or something which is something quite apart from a straight up hysterectomy, even in the early days of those. I'm sure you can imagine all the ignorant thoughts that are out there regarding the physical aspects.
I’ve talked to a couple of women who’ve had either a total or partial hysterectomy and still report and high or euphoric feeling after being inseminated by a dog and remaining that if they continue regular sessions I don’t know I’m not there yet (wink) but when I am I’ll tell all

Interesting. So, in a show of ignorance, I'll state that my "belief" is that this is more likely from a sexual pleasure reaction than a chemical/hormonal reaction to sperm but, I don't pretend to have even a basic understanding of whatever other possible reactions it could be either. Until I saw this thread, I had no idea that other possibilities were even possibly in play. I'm content to let science answer this one, lol. Again, with the caveat that what happens for one type of sperm (or doesn't, as the case may be) would be rational to assume for another as well.

I've been told more than once that this thing or that, could or could not happen, only to see the exact opposite actually happen, so who knows?

Interesting. So, in a show of ignorance, I'll state that my "belief" is that this is more likely from a sexual pleasure reaction than a chemical/hormonal reaction to sperm but, I don't pretend to have even a basic understanding of whatever other possible reactions it could be either. Until I saw this thread, I had no idea that other possibilities were even possibly in play. I'm content to let science answer this one, lol. Again, with the caveat that what happens for one type of sperm (or doesn't, as the case may be) would be rational to assume for another as well.
Some people are allergic to sperm? Is that a biological reaction or a mental one?

Some people are allergic to sperm? Is that a biological reaction or a mental one?
There is an actual documented case of a woman dying of anaphylactic shock after sex with a dog. There is a thread in the How To Section on the subject with advice on testing and avoidance. Interestingly, the animal that seems most likely to cause a reaction is a llama.

Re your question, I would like to know the details of the of the surgery. Many shorten any full or partial ovary-hystorectomy to "hysterectomy". It would make a big difference if one or both ovaries were removed because that would leave the hormone balance precarious and easily shifted.

There is an actual documented case of a woman dying of anaphylactic shock after sex with a dog. There is a thread in the How To Section on the subject with advice on testing and avoidance. Interestingly, the animal that seems most likely to cause a reaction is a llama.

Re your question, I would like to know the details of the of the surgery. Many shorten any full or partial ovary-hystorectomy to "hysterectomy". It would make a big difference if one or both ovaries were removed because that would leave the hormone balance precarious and easily shifted.
Have my ovaries and cervix no uterus

Have my ovaries and cervix no uterus
Don't count the cervix. There will be a sewed shut stump behind it. Your uterus serves as a gateway between the interior of your body and the outside world. If the doctor left your cervix open you would seep internal fluids a have a high risk of infection.

You will have hormones and you will have less chance to retain and absorb anything so don't expect much.

Don't count the cervix. There will be a sewed shut stump behind it. Your uterus serves as a gateway between the interior of your body and the outside world. If the doctor left your cervix open you would seep internal fluids a have a high risk of infection.

You will have hormones and you will have less chance to retain and absorb anything so don't expect much.
Well I am to leave what I can in my pussy and not was should get some that way lol plus drinking it as well

lol. Fair enough. As I said, I really have no reference point at all beyond being told. I'm inclined to take a person's statement at face value in most cases and that only ever really changes if there are some examples of other statements being somewhat......dubious, I guess. I'm content to follow the science, or the person's statement in the case where science is lacking. Unless the statement is so outrageous that it defies common sense, which does happen from time to time, people being people. In this case, I have heard both yes, and no, and that leads me to believe that if it is in fact science, that like a lot of things, the thing happens in a different way for everyone in terms of intensity.

lol. Fair enough. As I said, I really have no reference point at all beyond being told. I'm inclined to take a person's statement at face value in most cases and that only ever really changes if there are some examples of other statements being somewhat......dubious, I guess. I'm content to follow the science, or the person's statement in the case where science is lacking. Unless the statement is so outrageous that it defies common sense, which does happen from time to time, people being people. In this case, I have heard both yes, and no, and that leads me to believe that if it is in fact science, that like a lot of things, the thing happens in a different way for everyone in terms of intensity.
Well I agree but when I find out for myself lol I’ll let the world known lol

Back