• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Does being Zoo make you more open sexually?

I am bi with dogs but straight with humans. It seems strange that I will allow a male dog to mount me and occasional give him oral sex but I have not done the same with a human male.

Hrmm, I was into guys until I found dog stuff, then was super into dogs until college, then back into guys and got married, then got into girls too, then for real with a dog which made me realize that I am most into dogs then people and kinky stuff with people is just fun? So yeah, I guess in the end it made me realize that it did make me more open sexually. I don't really want any other guy than my husband but I definitely want to try more dogs and girls =P

I am bi with dogs but straight with humans. It seems strange that I will allow a male dog to mount me and occasional give him oral sex but I have not done the same with a human male.
I am the same type of person as you, but I do have had a few Cocks now and then. Honestly, I get hit on mostly by guys, never had bad sex, and Im so, so in bed with women. Hmm

This question is mainly for couples, but open to anyone.

We are a bi sexual dom/sub couple who have been swinging and adding others in for about 2 years now. That aspect of our relationship came prior to our intro to zoo. But we feel like after getting introduced to zoo it has opened us even more sexually. Do you think that being interested/active in zoo has opened you up more to other sexual experiences like it has for us?
yes

I'm not a swinger at all and very Monogamous on relationships but on sexual thoughts open minded and would try a lot

This question is mainly for couples, but open to anyone.

We are a bi sexual dom/sub couple who have been swinging and adding others in for about 2 years now. That aspect of our relationship came prior to our intro to zoo. But we feel like after getting introduced to zoo it has opened us even more sexually. Do you think that being interested/active in zoo has opened you up more to other sexual experiences like it has for us?
Absolutely! I’m a pan/poly female dating a bi-leaning male, closed relationship, we’re a switch couple so things are already very interesting, and without him I wouldn’t have realized I’m a zoo and we wouldn’t be as happy as we are!

Absolutely! I’m a pan/poly female dating a bi-leaning male, closed relationship, we’re a switch couple so things are already very interesting, and without him I wouldn’t have realized I’m a zoo and we wouldn’t be as happy as we are!
That’s amazing to hear!!

Back