• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Does being Zoo make you more open sexually?

chancebychance69

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
This question is mainly for couples, but open to anyone.

We are a bi sexual dom/sub couple who have been swinging and adding others in for about 2 years now. That aspect of our relationship came prior to our intro to zoo. But we feel like after getting introduced to zoo it has opened us even more sexually. Do you think that being interested/active in zoo has opened you up more to other sexual experiences like it has for us?

We are a bi sexual dom/sub couple who have been swinging and adding others in for about 2 years now. That aspect of our relationship came prior to our intro to zoo. But we feel like after getting introduced to zoo it has opened us even more sexually. Do you think that being interested/active in zoo has opened you up more to other sexual experiences like it has for us?
Well yes, I feel like it inherently does that, since for most people, you are already exploring what most would consider the very fringes of human sexuality.

I have been into zoo since I started thinking about sex. My male dog was my first sexual partner. I have always felt like there is little I would not try, but am not sure if being zoo is part of that, or what causes it.

Id say for most cases it does but sometimes it doesn't either me and my gf both like a bunch of weird things but also are completely Monogamous and have zero interest in an open relationship or stuff of that nature

For me it may be a question of which came first, the chicken or egg?

I've always been very open minded and now consider myself to be a bit of hedonist.

Introduced to bestiality early through church and the bible, ironically. Became interested in it from there and have just been exploring different dynamics of it.

I want certain "lifestyles" to be more openly accepted by society because I believe in freedom and the pursuit of ones self discovery and happiness. That everyone's life is different and interesting.
Besides the obvious LGBTQ+ I want other things such as zoo/beast relationships, dom/sub, master/slave, cuckoldry, age gap relationships, older women/younger men relationships etc. to all be more accepted to the point that someone can feel free to express them in public.

So yes I'm open minded. As to when that change happened, I'm not quite sure if it was before or after I wanted to see women with Dogs :unsure:

Definitely, but my experiences don't really translate back into human sex ...I'm just developing from strength to strength with horses 🐎😋💕

Ofc :3!! Finding fun new stuff to try with your partner is always fun and opening up about ur interests in zoo stuff really is a huge way to open up those doors :D

Every thread seems to turn into this pedo "I was only X years old when I first..." even though nobody is asking how old you were. Just stop. Yuck.

I feel like it’s bound to. Even if you didn’t mind Zoophilia prior to Zoo experiences, experiences do create wisdom and knowlege, both in positive and negative ways. Thus, it wouldn’t surprise me if Zoophilia sincerely helped you become more open to more sexual experience, given that Zoo is deemed deeply taboo by many.

I have a very similar story and I'd have to say that it definitely has taken us to push our limits and see how many more things we both enjoy that before we didn't feel comfortable opening up to one another about for the fear of being left or looked at as weird bt now we have done so many things that are so taboo n we honestly love it.

Absolutely. Having a fringe sexuality has made me inherently more open to other unusual sexualities. Unfortunately it's often not a two-way street.

im mostly uninterested in sex when im in public, is a nice facade for me to avoid speaking about it given how i tend to overshare.

I have a very similar story and I'd have to say that it definitely has taken us to push our limits and see how many more things we both enjoy that before we didn't feel comfortable opening up to one another about for the fear of being left or looked at as weird bt now we have done so many things that are so taboo n we honestly love it.
Exactly!! Sounds just like us!

Back