Does anyone know of a bull dildo?

HorseSoul

Zooville Settler
I see in internet a lot of dildos of dogs, horses and fantastic animals. Also some weird animal like bear, deer and orca, for example.

I would like to know if there is some bull dildo to buy. Anatomically speaking, realistic.
Not mix with human form, no anthropomorphic.

Bulls really aren't much different from deer, so you could just go with EE's Monster Buck and play lets pretend.

Bulls really aren't much different from deer, so you could just go with EE's Monster Buck and play lets pretend.
Or save yourself some money - Go out and buy yourself a wooden-handled broom, cut it off at about 3.5-4 feet, and sand the round end so that it tapers for about 3 inches, coming to a rounded-off point. It'll be accurate enough, other than the slight "wave" that some bulls have, that you'll never be able to tell the difference.

Or save yourself some money - Go out and buy yourself a wooden-handled broom, cut it off at about 3.5-4 feet, and sand the round end so that it tapers for about 3 inches, coming to a rounded-off point. It'll be accurate enough, other than the slight "wave" that some bulls have, that you'll never be able to tell the difference.
😳

For maximum "That's really a bull fucking me!" realism, figure out some way to keep it upright, then climb a ladder above it, and drop from about 8 feet onto it.

You won't be able to tell it from the real thing. Well, OK, you won't have his weight on you, but the penetration and impact part will be close enough that the difference will be difficult to notice. Or were you not aware that your fantasy lover is the near-perfect archetype of the classic "one-pump-chump" - A typical breeding goes "follow the cow around until she stands still long enough to mount, jump on, hunt for the hole - some of them seem to consider that part optional, and proceed directly to the next phase - slam the full length in, often with enough force to lift both participants off the ground (or cause her to face-plant - or both) in a single thrust, drop off, light a smoke and ask "Was it as good for you as it was for me?""

For maximum "That's really a bull fucking me!" realism, figure out some way to keep it upright, then climb a ladder above it, and drop from about 8 feet onto it.

You won't be able to tell it from the real thing. Well, OK, you won't have his weight on you, but the penetration and impact part will be close enough that the difference will be difficult to notice. Or were you not aware that your fantasy lover is the near-perfect archetype of the classic "one-pump-chump" - A typical breeding goes "follow the cow around until she stands still long enough to mount, jump on, hunt for the hole - some of them seem to consider that part optional, and proceed directly to the next phase - slam the full length in, often with enough force to lift both participants off the ground (or cause her to face-plant - or both) in a single thrust, drop off, light a smoke and ask "Was it as good for you as it was for me?""
I grew up on a dairy farm; that description is spot on! lol

For maximum "There's a bull fucking me!" realism, figure out some way to keep it upright, then climb a ladder above it, and drop from about 8 feet onto it.

You won't be able to tell it from the real thing. Well, OK, you won't have his weight on you, but the penetration and impact part will be close enough that the difference will be difficult to notice.

Or are you not aware that your fantasy lover is the near-perfect archetype of the classic "one-pump-chump"?

A breeding that takes more than ten seconds (ignoring the hours of following the cow around waiting for her to hold still long enough to mount) is *VERY unusual. A typical breeding goes "follow the cow around until she stands still long enough to mount, jump on, hunt for the hole - some of them seem to consider that part optional, and proceed directly to the next phase - slam the full length in, often with enough force to lift both participants off the ground (or cause her to face-plant - or both) in a single thrust, drop off, light a smoke and ask "Was it as good for you as it was for me?""

Edit to add: Gah... It must've actually posted when it looked like it failed, then I took the opportunity to "clean up" a bit, and saw that the initial post had gone through. Oh well... Still the same point... Fantasy is great, but reality trumps it every time.

Last edited:
I feel like there are a lot here who only know the fantasy. Ive experienced the dissapointment of others when i present them with a chance of reality and it doesnt meet their fantasy expectations

Back