Does anyone hide this from their human lovers?

Married for almost 20 years with 4 kids and hubs has no idea his wife REALLY likes doggos. Just takes work, planning and some luck to keep that part of me, just for me. I honestly wouldn’t want hubs apart of my zoo side.
The way humans form relationships is honestly confounding lol. I could not imagine wanting to have a partner that I also want to keep things from. Could you elaborate on why you like things the way they are?

I don't have a human partner in the dating sense but I for sure keep my interest in this a secret from all of the humans in my life

Ive kept my secret for most of my life well for all the years ive known ive had an attraction to dogs i also kept it a secret from my husband until this year i confessed to him luckily he accepted me is supportive and is into the lifestyle\sexuality of bestiality/zoophilia

Well it depends really on the kind of trust you build and how open you are to share things back and forth. It has happened to me and after the reveal, everything went smooth and extremely fun for both sides

The way humans form relationships is honestly confounding lol. I could not imagine wanting to have a partner that I also want to keep things from. Could you elaborate on why you like things the way they are?
Hmm, honestly it is confusing. Maybe my story could elaborate why people hide things. I used to have an ex who would hide the fact he would cross dress and kept a box of girl clothes hidden from me and I found out after 5 years of dating him. I was honestly really open to it, the idea of him being comfortable crossdressing in our home together, but I think it’s something he couldn’t do. Although he appreciated I didn’t leave him or anything for that reason probably eased his mind, he still wanted to do his “fantasy of crossdressing” alone, privately. So idk, I guess this kinda goes back to this. I think some rather not have their human lover be involved or knowing of this animal relationship because there’s simply no need to tell them.

Yes, I’ve been hiding my dog lover from my boyfriend for almost two years. He is very sweet guy who treats me really well but as a church-going guy, he just wouldn’t understand. I really love him but I also love my dog who was with me before I met my boyfriend, so I chose to keep my secret.
You don’t have to keep it a secret from me. I’d love to be an outlet that you can confide in

Personal opinion but I don't think it's fair or cool to hide this from your lover. You're essentially lying and cheating from your lover and it simply just isn't fair for him at all.
Please consider alternative option.
Life isn't fair for anyone with this attraction. Welcome to reality. We are hated by the majority. It may not "be cool" to hide it from a significant other your close with but have you considered the possible alternative of people taking your advice, opening up, and it backfiring on them and their new home being a jail cell? Personally I'm glad I'm zoo exclusive. I don't have to worry about keeping secrets in a relationship ever 🤷

And from what I've saw, even the "happiest" couple out there does this shit. Everyone holds back feelings; Even about trivial stuff that isn't a big deal. Things that could easily be talked through. Unlike this subject, I get where your coming from but the reality is relationships between people are complicated as it is and not guaranteed to last. Imagine having a ex walking around knowing this about you! Adding zoophilia openly to the mix is asking for trouble, 9 times out of 10.

My advice is if your attracted to humans. KEEP IT A SECRET if you also want to be with animals as well. It's not worth the risk having other people know

Last edited:
Life isn't fair for anyone with this attraction. Welcome to reality. We are hated by the majority. It may not "be cool" to hide it from a significant other your close with but have you considered the possible alternative of people taking your advice, opening up, and it backfiring on them and their new home being a jail cell? Personally I'm glad I'm zoo exclusive. I don't have to worry about keeping secrets in a relationship ever 🤷

And from what I've saw, even the "happiest" couple out there does this shit. Everyone holds back feelings; Even about trivial stuff that isn't a big deal. Things that could easily be talked through. Unlike this subject, I get where your coming from but the reality is relationships between people are complicated as it is and not guaranteed to last. Imagine having a ex walking around knowing this about you! Adding zoophilia openly to the mix is asking for trouble, 9 times out of 10.

My advice is if your attracted to humans. KEEP IT A SECRET if you also want to be with animals as well. It's not worth the risk having other people know
I would think the more sensible alternative is to not get into a relationship with a human who does not accept you for who you are. Relationships are a two way street and even if it's not "right" for a given person to hate someone for being zoo it's not appropriate to hide big parts of yourself in a close relationship. If both people aren't on the same page, someone is bound to be hurt and it's not fair, even if you don't think it's fair that zoos are persecuted.

I'm married and my husband doesn't know. I had lots of practice keeping it a secret when I lived with my parents and this is no different really. It's deeply personal and private.

I have a medium sized horse-shaped dildo that my husband thinks is weird and unsexy so he definitely wouldn't approve 😅
I have definitely had those moments. I had a girlfriend in college that said “oh my god you are a furry” and my expression in my mind I definitely didn’t say it out loud was girl you don’t even know the half of it.

Yes. Only one person knows about my lifestyle, and they are a close friend. I've brought it up jokingly to my partner before and the reaction was about what I expected...

i have in the past and plan to in the future unless the other person is really open minded lol

Back