Does anyone else absolutely love the idea of being fucked by a boar?

I find pigs and boars kind of intriguing, I've seen some interesting videos and read some doujins on the subject, not my favorite dick shape but the cum volume is rather hot, solid 6/10 I'd say.

Ive seen videos of it purely out of curiosity...do women actually feel anything or is it more the thought that turns them on. Their dicks look thin and squirmy...like a worm... ive always wondered about that. Its a no from me but if its your kink no problem

What do you mean by its not for everyone?
Boars smell, they also drool (on my hair for example when they mount). It takes a few days until their smell goes away from my hair and body. If you are not using cage then expect bruises and scratches (specifically if they are big). For example, they step on my legs or their hooves dig into my back. Some of them are naughty and might bite (it happened once to me when he, a new boar, bite my butt lol). They are rough in general, for example when they come to sniff my pussy, they roughly put their snout between my legs and jerk their snout. They also can knock you down if they are excited;) having said that, experience is important and knowing what to expect. They are my favourite animals nevertheless.

Boars smell, they also drool (on my hair for example when they mount). It takes a few days until their smell goes away from my hair and body. If you are not using cage then expect bruises and scratches (specifically if they are big). For example, they step on my legs or their hooves dig into my back. Some of them are naughty and might bite (it happened once to me when he, a new boar, bite my butt lol). They are rough in general, for example when they come to sniff my pussy, they roughly put their snout between my legs and jerk their snout. They also can knock you down if they are excited;) having said that, experience is important and knowing what to expect. They are my favourite animals nevertheless.
You are a young lady and probably go out with some friends. How do you get off the smell? Or when you have plans for outside you don't have sex with you farm friends?
And when you have dinner with your family don't they suspect anything? Can't they feel the different smell??

That just turns me on even more

Wow, that sounds like you have had a lot of experience.
Isn't it much easier with a deck frame? I couldn't imagine having such a heavy boar on my back all the time.
And the bigger you are, the more sperm you have, right?

Love females into pigs, and many other animals. Be so nice to share and participate in also taking their cocks, only been with dogs. Be so much fun to be on a farm to enjoy the variety of animals, and so lovely to be able to lick suck spunk out of holes or lick from ones body

It's the fact that theor penis actually drills into the cervix for me. She needs to feel it deep in her while he cums for 20 odd minutes
No doubt her womb was full by the end of it. I always thought they could penetrate our cervix, but I didn't know they did for sure.
Thanks for confirming it 🐖

I would absolutely love ❤️ to be sucking off a squirting boar 🐗 prick while I’m being fucked by another

Back