Does anyone else absolutely love the idea of being fucked by a boar?

I've honestly always wanted to get fucked by a boar, the thought of how deep they can get and how much they cum before plugging you to keep it all inside is such a turn on for me, it gets me going within an instant

In the right mindset I’d let a large pig corkscrew my insides. I’m not expecting much girth but I bet it feels different from just a large shaft going deep. I’m not trying to make fun but I can imagine it tickles like crazy on the inside ? I’m down to let anything that can fit inside me try least once. Life’s an adventure ya know?

I've honestly always wanted to get fucked by a boar, the thought of how deep they can get and how much they cum before plugging you to keep it all inside is such a turn on for me, it gets me going within an instant
Exactly! I never thought about pigs/boars until I saw some pig sex videos, and they always got me off, I just instantly squirted as I watched the girl being fucked by the pig, it was such a turn on!!! 🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦🥰🥰🥰 and I wanted to feel what she was feeling especially the copious amounts of cum and the plugging… especially loved it when the pig licks the cum from her pussy… 😍😍😍

Exactly! I never thought about pigs/boars until I saw some pig sex videos, and they always got me off, I just instantly squirted as I watched the girl being fucked by the pig, it was such a turn on!!! 🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦🥰🥰🥰 and I wanted to feel what she was feeling especially the copious amounts of cum and the plugging… especially loved it when the pig licks the cum from her pussy… 😍😍😍
I’d be licking a hot boar 🐗 cum drenched cunt in a heartbeat 💓

Back