Does an ABDL lifestyle fit with the beastiality sexuality?

No Judgement towards you... But how does that fit with Animals? At least how does the two connect with you? If you don't mind me asking.

I mean, you can be into both things, but I don't really know how you would incorporate them together. It's not like an animal is going to even understand that you're roleplaying as a baby, or why. That seems more like the kind of thing you do alone, or with other people. Really, though, the main person that would be able to answer the question of whether they mix well, or not, is you. If you can think of a way to mix them, then I guess the answer is yes, for you.

im into both kinks, but im not sure about mixing both together.
Oh okay, I was just wondering. I am slowly learning more about it and I am realizing it is not what I originally thought it was, so the more I learn the more I am kinda understanding your original question.
I hope you can come to a conclusion for yourself. I am in full support of EVERYONE having a happy and fulfilled sex life! :gsd_happysmile:

I love goodnites and diapers in general, especially used baby diapers or pull-ups. I wear them for fun and use them to masturbate. I am also heavy into zoo as well.

Back